USJ Aftermath (Eri)

Izuku's POV
After the USJ attack school was cancelled for a week while the police grab all the villains from the different zones were captured I also couldn't move my body for a day after reborn shot me with the bullet he then told me to wear the shoes and gloves at all times he also told me that the gloves are called golden hop and the shoes golden moon which I can understand because of the gold on them but anyways while I was walking down the street I felt something bump into me and when I looked down I saw a little girl wearing rags she had white hair, red eyes, a horn on her head, and she had bandages on her arms then my intuition started to go crazy so I grabbed her and ran away from where she came from after we were a few blocks away I put her down and asked said.

Izuku: Sorry for suddenly picking you up and running but are you okay.

The girl then shook her head I then asked again.

Izuku: What's you name.

Eri: Eri.

Izuku: Well Eri do you want to come with me.

She then shook her head a grabbed her hand and we started walking to my house after we got their I called my mom she came to the front door and saying she was shocked was the least.

Inko: Yes izu- Izuku who is this girl with you.

Izuku: Mom her name is Eri when I was walking she bumped into me so I decided to take her home with me *leans into her ear and whispers* and I think she's been abused.

She then nodded her head and said.

Inko: Well Eri are you hungry.

Eri then nodded her head and hike my mom took her into the kitchen I went to my room and started to call allmight.

Izuku: Allmight I have a problem here.

Allmight: What's wrong young midoryia.

Izuku: I found a girl on the street and it seems she's been abused im asking if I can go to U.A to see recovery girl so she can look at her.

Allmight: Sure Young midoryia I'll call her.

Izuku: Mom I'm going to U.A so the nurse can check on eri.

Inko: Okay Izuku.

Izuku then takes eri who grabs an apple to U.A and when they get their recover girl is already at the front waiting for him.

Recovery Girl: Hello midoryia is this the girl.

Izuku: Yeah this is her.

Recovery girl: Okay let's go inside and I'll check on her you can wait outside the office.

A few minutes later
Recovery girl then calls me in then says.

Recovery Girl: Well the bandages on her arms have been covering scars from shots and her brain activity shows physiological scars so the best choice of action is to treat her the best you can and the mental scars may go away so everyday I want you to bring her too me.

Izuku: Thank you recovery girl ok eri let's go get you some clothes I know exactly who to ask too.

Eri: Ok papa.

I spit takes while I saw recovery girl and eri smiling I then smiled and took her hand while I called Momo.

Izuku: Hey Momo can you do me a favor.

Momo: Sure Izuku just come to my house I'll send the location.

After I got the location me and eri started walking towards Momo house and when we got their me and eri were stunned seeing how big the house and how big the gate was I pressed the button on the front and told whoever was on the other line that I was Momo's boyfriend when they let me inside I took the time to look at all the shrubs I then saw the door open and Momo runs up to me and hugs me she then notices eri and says.

Momo: Who is this she's so cute.

Izuku: That's eri I found her today.

Eri: are you my mom.

Momo froze at that sentence then she started squealing while saying.

Momo: Yes I am and I'm not he only one.

Eri with a shocked face: I have more than one.

Momo: Yes you do.

I then explain the situation to Momo and her face start to darken she then creates the clothes for Eri then we leave while the sun is starts to set.

Izuku's house
Not even a second while I was in the house Reborn comes up to me and says.

Reborn: Izuku whose the kid.

Izuku: This is Eri I found her today and she'll be living with us from now on (whispers to reborn) she's been abused by someone.

Reborn then nods and goes to eri while saying.

Reborn: Hello Eri I'm Izuku's home tutor Reborn.

Eri: Your my papa's tutor.

Reborn smiling: Yes I am.

They then eat dinner and Eri sleeps with Izuku on the bed while reborn sleeps on a hammock in the corner of the room.