USJ Part 1

No-Ones POV
We see Izuku,Reiko, and Reborn walking to U.A but we see Izuku fidgety then Reiko asked.

Reiko: What's wrong Izuku.

Izuku: I just have a feeling that something bad is going to happen but it's probably nothing.

Reborn then started smirking.

Inside U.A
When Izuku got in the first thing he did was go to Bakugo and said.

Izuku: I'm really sorry about what I said yesterday I was just in the moment.

Bakugo: Okay Nerd.

Aizawa: Everyone get one your seats.

When Aizawa said that everyone immediately sat in their chairs after a few minutes Aizawa started to speak again.

Aizawa: Today we will be going to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint otherwise known as the USJ you can either wear your P.E clothes or your hero costumes I don't care.

Bus ride
We see everyone inside the bus talking with who there next to except for Reiko since she was sleeping on Izuku's shoulder and Reborn was asleep on Izuku's other shoulder Izuku was also about to fall asleep until a girl with frog like features said to him.

Girl: Hi my name is Tsuyu Asui but I like to be called Tsu and I have a question.

Izuku: Hi what's your question.

Tsuyu: Why does your second quirk need you to be shot.

This had surprisingly gotten everyone's attention with Izuku tongue tied then Reborn said on his shoulder.

Reborn: He's not ready to use it himself.

This had confused everyone but before they could asked Aizawa said.

Aizawa: Everyone shut-up we're here.

USJ
Everyone starts to enter the USJ with Izuku's senses going haywire then suddenly a man in a space suit and a blonde boy with his suit having a million on it comes over and says to them "hello" then uraraka says.

Uraraka: Oh my god it's the space hero thirteen I love you so much.

With uraraka fan-girl moment happening thirteen gained a blush then said.

Mirio: And I'm Mirio Togata I'm part of the big three at U.A nice to meet you all I'm here to help you guys.

Thirteen: At the USJ you all will be put in simulations of different disasters and try to save dummy's while trying to avoid the debris this is important because while you do fight villains it's also important to help people with your quirks especially mine since I would fight a villain but my quirk black hole could also kill the villain and Mirio could also kill a villain with his quirk on accident that's why I am a rescue hero most of the there are also different environments here's a map to see them all.

Reborn:(Looks like I found a sun guardian)