USJ part 3

Im actually gonna change that we'll be skipping the conflagration zone since it will be barely interesting now onto the mountain zone.
Team: Izuku, Reiko, Ojiro, Tokoyami, Toga, Tsuyu, Ochaco, mineta, koda.

No-Ones POVWe see Momo, jirou, and kaminari fighting the villains in the mountain zone we'll mostly Momo and jirou since kaminari was in the back he was about to stay their until jirou said

No-Ones POV
We see Momo, jirou, and kaminari fighting the villains in the mountain zone we'll mostly Momo and jirou since kaminari was in the back he was about to stay their until jirou said.

Jirou: What are you going standing their.

Kaminari: I can't use my quirk here since you guys are here I'll fry i can't control were my lightning goes the only way to be able to direct it if I-

Kaminari then had a look of realization on his face he then went to Momo and said.

Kaminari: Momo I have an I idea can you make me twin guns that are able to hold my electricity then I can store my electricity in it and shot it in a straight line (I'm doing this because the pointer is stupid there are different things he could do other than the pointer)

And by the miracle of plot convenience she was able to make it so kaminari was able to fight back they kept fighting until Momo said.

Momo: Kaminari when I say the signal realism your electricity.

Kaminari: Then I'll hit you guys.

Momo then makes a tarp and gets jirou inside if it she then yells at kaminari.

Momo: Now!!!

Kaminari realizing the situation uses almost all of his electricity frying most of the villains.

Jirou: Hey Momo your costume is ripped kaminari look away.

Kaminari: Sorry.

While he was looking away a villain grabbed kaminari and and said to Momo and jirou.

Villain: I don't wanna hurt an electric brother but if you both don't give up I'll just have to hurt him.

Before he could do anything a boulder hit him in the head knocking him out then Izuku and his team started running to them Izuku then asked kaminari.

Izuku: Why do you have guns.

Kaminari: Let me ask you this instead who's the blonde with you.

Before they could ask anything else a pillar of rock hit kaminari knocking him towards Momo and jirou dazing him they suddenly saw a man with rock at our on him then he sent a small beam like rick at Momo but before it hit him Izuku went infront if her and blocked it with his cloak kaminari after getting out of his daze started shooting at him but he kept blocking the shots using the ground until jirou used her boots and headphone jacks to make a sonic burst which had destroyed one of the pillars which let one of the electric shots hit him but it didn't knock him out but just broke one of the rocks of the amour he made Momo them said.

Momo: Everyone hold him off I have a plan.

With no other option they all started attacking him giving him no other chance to attack so he kept blocking them Momo made an RPG then yelled.

Momo: Kyoka, midoryia break two of the rock pillars kaminari when I shot you also shot now.

Jirou used her boots to destroy the rocks and Izuku broke one of the rocks to then Momo and kaminari finally shot the man while screaming "Combined attack electric boom" a huge cloud of dust appeared then disappeared quickly revealing the man on the ground slightly twitching.

Kaminari: (looks like I just found my support weapon) so Izuku who's the girl.

Izuku: This is toga himiko she uh came with the villains.

Momo, jirou, and kaminari got into fighting stances until Izuku told them the situation they then started going to the landslide zone.

Landslide zone.
We see Izuku and his team running into the landslide zone with reborn wearing a construction worker outfit they just walked around until they saw shoko, Mirio, and hagakure fighting villains reborn then said.

Reborn: Go help them.

Izuku: Right.

Izuku and his team started helping them but shoko seemed reluctant to help which Reborn noticed.

Reborn: (the aloof cloud)

Izuku also seemed spaced out and to correct this reborn kicked him in the head then asked.

Reborn: What's wrong why are you spacing out like this.

Izuku: I just have a feeling that something is bothering shoko and that's she's also not using her full power.

Reborn: You may be right.

Before they could say anything else a huge landslide started surprising most even though the place is called landslide zone they then saw a man on the top making the landslide's before more happened shoko created a ice wall but one of the pieces of ice broke near shoko but before she got hit Izuku tackled her mirio dived into the ground confusing the guy up top but suddenly mirio came from under the ground and used his fingers but instead of poking his eyes he moves himself in the air and he lands a powerful uppercut they then tied him up and started to walk to ruin zone with shoko thanking Izuku.

_________________________________________

This arc is about to end.