First Day at UA

Izuku POV
Finally today was the day to go to UA Reborn and my mom we're seeing me walk away while my mom was saying.

Inko: Izuku do you have your hankie "yes mom" you don't have action figures in your backpack do you " no mom anything else" yeah Izuku I'm sorry I wasn't supportive of you but now I'm cheering for you.

Izuku: Thank you mom.

Reborn: I'll see you soon dame Izuku.

He then walked out the door I hugged my mom and walked out by myself since had already left.

UA

Izuku: Jeez where is this class.

Girl: Excuse me but do you know where class 1-A is.

I turned around to see a girl with pale gray hair behind me.

Izuku: That's where I'm looking now hi I'm Izuku modoryia. (Imagine him stuttering)

Girl: I'm Reiko Yanagi (him stuttering is actually cute)

Izuku: well we should probably keep looking around we'll eventually find it.

Me and yanagi kept walking around until we finally found the class the door itself was huge when I opened the door we saw two people one of them was kacchan and that blue haired guy.

Blue: Get your feet off that desk our upperclassman used these desk we should treat them with respect.

Bakugo: What did your last school did to you to put that stick up your ass.

Blue hair: I think we got off on the wrong foot I'm tenya Iida from somei private school.

Bakugo: So your an elite I can't wait to crush you.

Iida: Crush me that isn't very hero like.

Then they both turned around to see me then kacchan turned away while blue haired guy went over and said.

Iida: Your that kid who destroyed the zero pointer.

Then everyone turned to look at four of us then a kid with yellow hair and a black streak in it went up to me and said.

Yellow hair: You one shouted the zero pointer that's so cool hi I'm denki kaminari I can tell well be good friends.

Izuku: I'm Izuku midoryia nice to meet you (He has this calming aura to him).

Unknown to them Reborn was outside with binoculars he then muttered.

Reborn: That yellow haired kid he seems like a good rain guardian.

Girl: Oh your that kid who saved me I'm Ochaco uraraka.

I turned around to see that girl I saved from the zero pointer.

Unknown: If your here to make friends you can leave now.

After we heard that voice I turned around to see a guy in a sleeping bag.

Guy: eight seconds that's not good we're going to work on that I'm your homeroom teacher shota aizawa now put in these and go outside.

Uraraka: But what about orientation.

Aizawa: Us UA teachers are allowed to teach however we want.

Outside
No-ones POV
Aizawa: Good your all here now Bakugo throw this ball with your quirk the only rule is that you have to stay in that circle

She caught the ball and went to the circle she then smiled menacingly and threw the ball while yelling "DDDIIIIEEEE".

Aizawa: Good "shows score"