U.A Entrance Exam's

Izuku's POV
After training for ten months I'm finally able to take the entrance exams before me and kacchan left allmight and Reborn called me over and said.

Allmight: Young midoryia I'm proud of you, you went from this "shows picture of Izuku trying to pull the fridge" to this "shows picture if Ripped Izuku" now show U.A you belong their.

Reborn: When I first met you, you were a wimp and you still are dame-Izuku but you've grown but you still have a long way to go and If you fail the exams "smiles while Leon transforms into a mallet" get ready for extra lessons.

I was visibly shaking about what would happen if a failed the exams I then started  walking when we got there I thought.

Izuku: This is we're my hero carrier starts.

Then tripped on a step while thinking.

Izuku: Or I can trip and die.

But I didn't hit the ground and I started floating I was freaking out until I saw a girl next to me then she said.

Girl: Sorry for using my quirk on you but I'll be bad luck if you fell.

I stopped floating and when I got up I said.

Izuku: Hi my name is Izuku midoryia and thanks you floating me.

Girl: My name is Ochaco Uraraka and also your welcome.

She then walked off and after a few minutes I followed.

Stadium
No-Ones POV
After Izuku and Bakugo took their seats the pro hero present mic was explaining the rules.

Present mic: OK YOUNG LISTENERS CAN I GET A HEY.

No one yelled.

Present mic: OK I CAN UNDERSTAND LETS START (I cannot write like this I'm never doing this again) so you all will go into different battle centers you'll know where you are going because it says it on the card you got while coming here.

Blue kid: Excuse me but on this card it says their are four robots but you only explained three if this is a mistake then it would be very dishonorable and you "points at Izuku" stop muttering it's distracting people if your not serious about leave.

Izuku then mumbled an apology.

Test site cause I'm lazy
Izuku was waiting for the test when he saw the girl who helped him earlier freaking out he walked over their to help her but the same guy who called him out earlier stopped him and said.

Blue guy: Are you trying to distract that girl from her test shameful.

Izuku froze up and the kids around him thought he would be easy to pass until the the door opened then Izuku used full cowl and ran inside to destroy the robots everybody was stunned before present mic yelled at them to run inside.

1 hour later
Izuku's POV
"That should be 64 points that should get me too pass"

UA Secret Room.

Unknown: We got an interesting batch this year.

Unknown: Yeah you see people scouting for robots, making strategies, and some just destroying.

Rat thing: Well now I think it's time.

He then pushed a big red button.
Test site
Izuku's POV
I was running trying to find more points but the ground started to rumble and kids started to run away from the zero pointer I noticed the uraraka trapped under some rubble I unconsciously ran over their and lifted it up to help her get away I still need to break the robot but my muscles were already strained but I still need to try.

A roof top.
Reborn: Nice job helping her Izuku now let's me help you with this.

Leon then transforms into a sniper Reborn then loaded three mysterious bullets in and shots aiming for Izuku's calf's and head.

Street
Izuku's POV
When I jumped up I felt something shot my head and then my calf's but I still fell to the ground thinking.
Izuku: I can't die here I need to stop this robot long enough for uraraka to escape.
No-ones POV
Izuku then sprang up while shouting.

Izuku: RE-BORN I will defeat this robot like my life depends on it.

He then jumped straight to the robot then he let out an all strength OFA punch aiming for the head he was able to destroy it soon but his arm had broke before he was able to fall to the ground he felt a hard slap to my cheek from the Uraraka which had made him float he then landed on the ground with a broken arm then an old lady kissed my head and my arm completely healed after that I blacked out.

UA Secret Room.
Rat: So much money.... wasted.

Guy with black hair: I want him in my class .

Everyone was shocked because this was the first time he actually wanted someone on his class.
____________________________________________

I'm adding yuni to the harem and I honestly rushed this.

Rewrite