USJ Final

Please give me names for the gloves and shoes please.

Landslide zone.
Man: judging by the flame on your forehead it seems the bullet did hit you but the other times you were more ferocious.

Reborn: This is a different bullet this one brings out the calm fighting will within Izuku.

Man: It just looks like he lost all the will to fight.

Then suddenly Izuku grabs something behind him which appears to be toru he then chips her behind the head which paralysis's her out and gently lays her on the floor.

Man: How before he wasn't able to see her but now he knows where she is.

Reborn: That's also the result of the bullet it caused the blood of the Vongola to awaken in him the first bullet works by using the pressure placed on Izuku and it removes his body's physical limits but the rebuke bullet causes him to be aware of his hidden willpower and removes his limiters inside its called hyper dying will mode also the bullet releases the limiters on his senses which is called the ability to "see through all" which all Vongola bosses possesses it's called hyper intuition there were also times this ability was hinted at the gloves and shoes have uses too.

Man: But I think your forgetting that I still control your friends body's can you really hit them.

He then sent kaminari and Bakugo at him Izuku then takes all of their blows.

Reborn: Since your attack him and he has his guard up it a drain on their bodies so he's not fighting with his body but he is protecting theirs.

Izuku then grabs kaminari's hand and pulls him forward Izuku then chops the back of his head paralyzing him he also does the same for Bakugo .

Reborn: Hitting the nerves causing paralysis is also part of his intuition.

Izuku: I'll finish this quickly reborn please look after them you'll probably need to look after some more soon.

The man then grabs another vial of trigger and inject me himself with it which gives him an aura and he makes Momo create twin swords he then runs infront if Izuku but he quickly jumps back before getting hit the man then starts saying.

Man: It seems that your battle senses have improved but your still outnumbered.

The man then hits Izuku with his with the blunt side of one of the swords but Izuku quickly puts his hands up before he gets hit blocking most of the damage but he's still knocked into a wall when the dust clears the flame on Izuku's head starts to flare while his gloves and shoes are ignited with flames.

Reborn: He finally understands the purpose of he gloves and shoes their made out of the same material as the dying will bullets so he can light them with dying will flames.

Man: It looks like your aura changed.

Izuku: Dying will flames aren't auras.

He then gets Momo to try and hit him with her staff but he grabs it and it starts to melt he then goes behind her and paralysis's her.