The CEDEF Arrives in Musutafu

() Meabs thoughts

This means flashback

No-Ones POV
We see two people on a roof top fighting each other one of them with a kid about Izuku's height with blue hair holding kunai's and another with short black hair about shoji's height fighting with claws the one holding the Kunai is also holding a box

No-Ones POVWe see two people on a roof top fighting each other one of them with a kid about Izuku's height with blue hair holding kunai's and another with short black hair about shoji's height fighting with claws the one holding the Kunai is also ...

(This is what the claws look like)
the kid with a kunai then sets off a smoke bomb confusing then black haired and runs away still holding the box.

Izuku's POV
After our trip to mafia land we went back to school and after the USJ nezu enrolled toga and chizome I'm class 1-A during one day Mr.Aizawa came into class one day.

Aizawa: Okay since the sports festival is coming up you all have 4 weeks off and nezu wanted me to tell you this that this year a few selected students will fight with some exchange students from Italy that's all you are all dismissed today.

Reborn:(Is it time already)

After Mr.Aizawa left Mina shouted.

Mina: Hey guys since were off for the day let's go to the mall.

Toru: Nice Idea Mina.

Izuku: Hey Mina can I invite doom people.

Mina: Sure the more the merrier.

No-Ones POV
Mall
All of class 1-A including Shinso and mirio started walking inside the mall in a huge cluster after awhile toga started tugging on Izuku's sleeve and asked.

Toga: Hey Izuku can I talk to you alone for a second.

Izuku: Sure Toga.

They walked off to a corner of a mall toga then said.

Toga: I know your secret.

Izuku started sweating while saying "what secret".

Toga: I know your part of the mafia.

Izuku: How do you know.

Toga: Before the USJ attack the guy started talking about taking over the Vongola Undecimo and he seemed so focused on you during the battle so I put the two and two together.

Izuku: I guess theirs no hiding it from you.

Izuku then explained toga how he's part of the mafia after he explained toga suddenly hugged him and said.

Toga: This is also a reason why I love you.

Izuku: W-What.

Toga: Even thought you didn't know your still understanding and even embrace it.

After she stopped hugging him they both walked back to the group holding hands Bakugo noticed this and yelled.

Bakugo: Stop hogging him for yourself.