USJ part 4

Izuku's Team: Izuku, Reiko, tokoyami, mineta, mirio, kaminari, jirou, Momo, tsuyu, shoko, toru, ojiro, koda.

Ruins ZoneNo-Ones POVWe see kirishima, Mina, and Bakugo fighting villains in a destroyed building we see Mina burning them with her acid kirishima using his hardening to hit villains and Bakugo using her explosion to blow them up kirishima then said

Ruins Zone
No-Ones POV
We see kirishima, Mina, and Bakugo fighting villains in a destroyed building we see Mina burning them with her acid kirishima using his hardening to hit villains and Bakugo using her explosion to blow them up kirishima then said.

Kirishima: Why do you hate midoryia.

Mina: I'm interested too it seems that every time midori talks to you, you grunt at him or yell at him.

Bakugo: It's not your business extras!!

Izuku and his team suddenly burst into the building but they were already late since everyone was already defeated Bakugo then yelled.

Bakugo: What are you doing here deku with the extras!!!

Tokoyami: We came here to help you but I guess you don't need help.

Bakugo: If course I'm the best but whose the blonde chick with you she isn't part of the class unless.

Bakugo then gets into a fighting stance but Izuku stops her and explains the situation she begrudgingly lowers her stance and start looking for an exit to get to the stairs unknown to everyone but reborn that two people are looking at him Izuku then felt his senses go off he then looks in the direction of the stalkers but they run off before he can see them he then asks reborn.

Izuku: Hey reborn did you feel something.

Reborn: Yeah but it's probably nothing.

They eventually found the exit but then a kid who was the same age as them with spiked combat boots, knives sheaved on his chest, arms, and legs, a sword on his back, and two scarfs one red on his neck and another on his head that was white toga then said.

Toga: Your that guy who called himself stain before we came I know why your here but they could help you.

Stain: I don't have control of my attacks and even so I can't give up on her.

He then start throwing knives at them only a few people got hit stain then starts dodging attacks from the team and when he gets to one of the knives with a blood on it and licks it which paralysis koda he then goes to the others which paralysis Mina, kirishima, jirou, and Momo the others try attacking but he either blocks with his swords or uses his superhuman speed to avoid the attacks Izuku started muttering.

Izuku: It seems that whenever he licks someone's blood their paralyzed so there's a pretty good chance that it depends on their blood types.

Stain: Your right my quirk is called bloodcurdle when I lick someone's blood it instantly paralysis them and there blood type depends on how long their paralyzed for O is the shortest while B takes the longest time.

After awhile mostly everyone is paralyzed only Izuku, shoko, Bakugo, kaminari, and reborn are still fighting well reborn isn't fighting Izuku then yelled out.