Chapter 53: Going Home

Nava's PoV

We spend a couple days celebrating and burying the dead. We also do the best we can to help the injured. We all slowly start heading our separate ways. The Dwarves and Gnomes are going back to their mountain homes. The Humans are going back to their families. The Kender are traveling around like always or going back to Kendermore. They are still being careful because the streets and towns could still be controlled by the Highlord Army. Our group, along with all the Elves and Half Elves head back to Qualinesti. It was hard telling the Silvanesti Elves about what happened but they accepted it and are willing to go back go Qualinesti. The Kagonesti are still following Nightbreeze and they want to make sure she gets back home safely. We are all traveling by foot which takes longer. We aren't in a hurry to get back home. We are all enjoying ourselves and also still being careful of our surroundings. I'm keeping a close watch of Nightbreeze because of what has happened to her. Hopefully the Evil Gods are gone. Farrow and Rosa plan to get married shortly after getting back to Qualinesti. After their wedding I plan on leaving and finding something else to do. Maybe settle down in a town for a little while than continue being a mercenary. Will I keep up with all of them? I'm not sure. We will have to wait and see in the future. 

*Picture at the top of the chapter is Nava(pretend she doesn't have face paint on)*