Mind Set

What does life seem like to you when you can't speak? Art. You're voice is a price of art that nobody else can take...I am underwater staring at those fish who can communicate while I breath out countless bubbles. Trapped on the ocean floor, no one is able to hear my cries nor see my tears... not even myself.
"Izuku?"
My mom caught my attention, I was deep in thought at the moment thinking about... Lively stuff.
"Yes?"
"You haven't finished your food, did I give you too much?"
I look down at the plate to realize that I've only eaten 4 bites. I quickly Chow down on the meal and thank her for the food. As soon as she's done I wash our dishes and watch t.v. with subtitles on, obviously. I was slowly begining to go back into the deep thoughts of:
'why am I like this?'
'why am I here?''
'how could I be of use to become a hero?'
'why am I thinking like this?'
I snap out of my deep thoughts and payed attention to the t.v. I remember watching t.v. with Kacchan when we were little, always watching a little kids hero t.v. show...
'does Kacchan even like me?'

^°=∆=°^

I'm falling. Falling from what I can't recall what. My nerves are on their ends, but I feel relieved? I screamed out to someone... And now I'm here falling. Into nothing but darkness...
I gasp, quickly arising from my bed. "The hell was that?" I was covered in sweat and my heart was beating fast. I rub my eyes, 'the hell, I'm not 6 anymore...' I get up and go get myself a glass of water or whatever the fuck I need to calm my body down. I look at the time "2:39am" why do I always walked up at this time? It's always been a thing when I was a kid, when I ad a nightmare it would always wake me up at 2:39 am. I don't know why, but it's been happening for so long that I decided that it's normal, but I haven't had a nightmare in quite some time. I drink some water and head back to bed, turning off all the lights behind me, settling back into bed I can't help but think of the many dreams I've had that had caused me to wake up at 2:39. If it was in order... First there was a river bank, someone next to me holding my hand, me being alone in the darkness, seeing the person Infront of me disappearing like dust ((Thanos)), rain forming above me and tears dropping, then me falling and screaming. I haven't had a chance to actually think what all of these meant for me, but I've had all these dreams over and over again, but when I was falling one seemed to be different.
'the hell does it mean?' I think to myself over and over again until I fall asleep at 2:50

((UwO shorter chapter!
I have the slightest feeling that people don't wanna read Looooong chapters like how I do, so I think I'm just gonna try to sum up bits and parts of the story I make. Lemme know in the comments if that makes wverythi g better! ☮️))