Love is War

(I see you Vocaloid fans out there
👁️👁️)

After the crazy wild events from yesterday, Izuku wasn't quit himself. He was shocked. A little too shocked from being kissed by both of his childhood friends. However, already knowing the deal he and Katsuki made his head was scattered, his heart was pounding, and his face grew more and more red as he thought about how nice and pleasing the kiss Katsuki have him. Midoriya shook his head rapidly and looked up towards the ceiling. It had been exactly 4 days before the deadline of Katsuki making him fall in love. Maybe he wasn't as serious as he thought he was. It was 7:55 am Midoriya panicked- he didn't have anything planned for today, other than learning more phrases with Bakugo- but he always made himself get up at the latest 7:30! He rushed out of bed getting his clothes on for the day. He struggled to put his jean pants on as he put his shirt on at the same time. And vise versa... Izuku came tumbling down onto the floor, making a loud "OOF" sound with the ground shaking.
"Izuku, sweetie?" Inko knocked on his door, "are you alright?"
Midoriya sat up and put his shirt on, quickly buttoning up his pants, "I'm ok!"
"Alright, then, Katsuki's downstairs waiting for you!" Her voice drifted away.
"...Kaachan..." standing up, Midoriya looked to the group a little scared for what surprise might be in for today. Coming downstairs he smelled the eggs his mother had just made along with sausage and bacon. A perfect breakfast! And along to the side- there was Bakugo. Standing there looking at him as he walked downstairs.
"Ah- um... G-g-good Morning!"
Bakugo looked to the side and "tched"
"Morning, nerd." He mumbled
This made Izuku smile and walk towards him, fueling him up with confidence, he looked him in the eyes and smiled.
"Oi." Bakugo started, "so, later today, what do you wanna do?"
"Today...?"
"DONT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF!" Katsuki yelled, which made Inko jump and look at the boys concerned. Bakugo bowed in an apology and took his focus back into Midoriya.
"Are you going to take me out for a date?" Midoriya asked stop confirm if they were on the same page
"No, I wanted to come here and ask to see how you were doing, how life is for you, and how your speech therapy is going- OF COURSE IM ASKING YOU ON A DATE, DUMBASS." He angrily whispered
Izuku out his hands up in defense, "...I... um- mhm!" He nodded
"So, where you wanna go?" Bakugo's tension eased a little as he placed his elbow on the counter.
"I... I don't know..." Midoriya looked to the ground, "surprise me!"
Katsuki grinned, "Surprise, eh?" His grin grew, you would say happily, but in this case: evily would be the best option. "All right. After breakfast."
"What?"
"After breakfast, idiot." He flicked his forehead with his middle finger.
"owie!"
"Boys!" Inko called, "come get breakfast!"

As the two boys ate they both couldn't help but to stare at each other. The atmosphere was a little hard to breathe in and eyes darted from left to right in embarrassment, confusion, and all of the above. As soon as Katsuki noticed Midoriya finishing his late bacon he grabbed him by the arm.
"Huh?! Kaach-?"
"Auntie Inko, we're gonna go somewhere else to study today."
"Oh really?" Inko picked up Izuku's dirty plate, "well you two enjoy yourselves, then!"
"Bye!" Katsuki waved and rushed out of the house with Midoriya.
As soon as Midoriya put his actions together he looked at Bakugo with a pouty face, his cheeks a hint of red.
"What?"
"How can you just do that?! That was so rude! You didn't even put my consent into it!"
"You out your consent into it when you said: 'surprise me!' idiot."
Midoriya stopped and thought for a moment. Bakugo was right, he technically did give consent.
"Gr..." Midoriya crossed his arms, "be more sincere next time."
"Whatever." Bakugo rolled his eyes and held Midoriya's hand intertwining his fingers with the other.
With his action Midoriya blushed, his frustrated anger was not gone. "Kacchan?"
Katsuki's face was towards the ground, his eyes covered by his face, "let's make today a good one, ok?" His cheeks grew a dust of red.
A heart warmed feeling came to Midoriya's heart, beating a little faster, Midoriya squeezed his hand, "no promises." He teased

(~ ̄³ ̄)~time skipu(~ ̄³ ̄)~
Brought to you by: Kagamine Len's love for Banana's🍌

Bakugo had dragged- or I should say- taken Midoriya to a nice cat cafe. There wasn't many people there at this time, due to it being early in the morning, but maybe this was the perfect time to be alone!
"A cat cafe...?" Midoriya cocked his head to the side
"Yeah, there's a discount on couples today."
Midoriya's face exploded, "WHAT?!"
"I mean, we'll save money if we say we're in a relationship." Bakugo said bluntly
"K-kacchan, we can't just-!"
A worker from the cafe, behind the register, welcomed the two boys in.
"Hello there! Welcome to *insert cafe name*" they put their hands up making a mew sound, "today's special is the Cat's Cradle Milkshake! Take all the time you need!"
Midoriya smiled, nodded and snapped his head back to Bakugo with an intense blush on his face. "This is crazy, we can't just say that we're a couple! I'm not ready for this yet!" He used his hands, embarrassed to talk
"Hey, quit using sign language, you have ears for a reason." Bakugo smugly teased, "I'll do it if you won't"
Midoriya's heart skipped a beat, "no!" He mentally screamed and grabbed Bakugo's arm holding it right next to his body.
Bakugo smiled... A very evil smile as if... Midoriya played accordingly to his plan. 'wait....' Midoriya took a moment to take in what was going on. They went to a cat cafe, a couples coupon... Midoriya played right into his trap!
"We'd like the special for today, with the couple's discount." Bakugo spoke to the cashier
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Midoriya mentally died, with him holding Bakugo's arm so close to his body really did make them look like a lovey-dovey couple.
"Anything for you two love birds!" The cashier payed no attention to it and got their Milkshake, which was abnormally large.
As soon as the cashier was out of sight and they found a spot to sit Midoriya looked at the milkshake. The milkshake was so big, yes, but for a reason. It was meant for two people to drink from. The flustered freckled boy turned his head, 'im not sure how much I can handle...' already embarrassed from so many things that had happened from so early in the day, what else could Bakugo have planned?
"Hey, drink." Bakugo stuck a straw in Midoriya's mouth
"Mm?!"
"Drink" Bakugo repeated as he started to drink from the cup.
Midoriya swallowed his pride and started drinking along with Bakugo, the milkshake was quite good, in fact it made it even better when a nice fuzzy cat came over and stay in Midoriya's lap.
"Oh yeah, you only have about 3 more days..." Midoriya gasped, "I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!"
"What else would it be for stupid?!" Bakugo shouted
Midoriya had been caught up in his own little world he had completely forgotten about the challenge that he and Bakugo had made.
"3 more days for what?" A warm chilling voice asked coming behind Bakugo.
"S-shoto!"
"Icy hot?!" Bakugo almost cracked his torso while looking behind him to see Todoroki with three cats on his head.
The greenette, remembering their last time seeing each other, weakly smiled, "Y-you like cats, Shoto?" His head was spinning, if this continues on then what will become of the three of them?
"They just like my head... I think."
Midoriya giggled, that didn't make Bakugo happy.
"Oi, shit face." Bakugo held his ground, "back off."
"At least answer my question." Todoroki defended
"I-its just a challenge we have!" Midoriya jumped
"What kind of challenge?"
Bakugo smirked, "A challenge that I can top stupid Deku in!"
"Ack- KACCHAN!!!" Midoriya cried and hid his face
"I want to be apart in this challenge, too then." Todoroki bluntly said
"Hah? Why would you?" Bakugo stuck his lower lip out
"The winner gets to top Midoriya, correct?"
"THATS NOT THE POINT!!!" Midoriya exclaimed
Todoroki pointed at the heart throbbed boy, "3 days is what's left to make the trophy ours."
Bakugo raises a brow, "fine, another trucking challenge to beat. This'll be exciting..."
"G-guys..!" Midoriya's face was not blood red, he took a good gulp of the milkshake so his face would return back to it's normal color, "i-i'm not just sort of toy!"
"You are in this case." Bakugo mumbled
"Hey!" Midoriya looked at Todoroki for reassurance, but they peppermint boy only looked away. This boy was indeed in a pickle.
"It's settled then!" Bakugo stood up, "this love war has only begun!" Bakugo stood up glaring at Todoroki with his devilish eyes.
Todoroki stared back, his ice cold glare not taking a second off of Bakugo's, "Agreed."
The poor boy, Izuku, was surounded by a thick atmosphere, both blazing fire and cold as ice. This challenge couldn't get any worse...

Authors note:
OMG I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING THIS- THANK YOU SO MUUCH FOR READING!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm planning a lot of drama ahead so keep your hats on! (ᗒᗩᗕ)