Hear

Today was a Sunday, so no school, but I did have to go and feed the fish in the pond. Huh? Don't you guys remember the pond that me and Kacchan jumped in? Yeah, that one. No one really owns it, so I take care of the fish that live there. I usually feed them bread, but I know it's not good for them so today I actually have real fish food. As I head for the door it was slowly becoming sundown, I wouldn't mind a sunset to be honest, I should really hurry up. My mother tapped my shoulder, "yes?" I asked with my whole body facing her.
"Where are you going?"
"The pond, the fish need food" I smile
"Be back before it gets dark, ok? I have a surprise for you when you get home!" She patted my head and I nodded heading out.
The pond was a great place for me. There, I had no secrets, I had no worries, I didn't have to be embarrassed and hide. Sometimes I would wonder as the sun sparkles on the pond water if Kacchan ever comes here to visit- just because. I make my way on the dock and sit criss cross, I take the fish food and sprinkle it upon the water, noticing fish start to come up and take little nibbles at the food, I lay on the dock and feel the sun's gentle heat on my skin. Would everything in this world truly be worth it? I ask myself. I sit back up to throw some more food.

^°=∆=°^

"Katsuki, go get some groceries for me." The old hag was on the couch watching her asian drama ((my mom does this all the time)).
"Hah??? Since when did I fu--!" She quickly came and slapped me hard on the head.
"YOU'RE GONNA GO GET THE FUCKING GROCERIES OR ELSE!!"
.
.
.
.
And now here I am carrying 6 bags of groceries. 'damn wrench' I growl to myself. I hadn't realized as I did make my way to the park me and Deku used to play at. I remember us playing hero and villains, we would switch roles, but I would mainly be the hero. Although, Deku did make a shitty villain. I look at the swing set and remember how we would pretend we were flying as the other one would push. My eyes widen realizing what I was thinking, 'no, no, no, no, NO! I'm not gonna think of him!' I suddenly hear faint splashes in the distance. Where was it coming from? Still carrying the groceries, I walk closer to the splashing sounds. When I found out where it was coming from, there was a guy there feeding the fish in the pond. 'Wait...' as I look closer for my eyes to adjust I had realized it was Deku, that nerd.
I then saw him get up and walk away, I look up at the sky realizing how late it was already getting, I quickly run home. 'Why was Deku there, why was I there?' I came home and slammed the door
"You gonna break my door again, Katsuki?"
"Shut up, old hag" I drop the groceries on the floor and head for the shower. 'he was there... He obviously remembers... Does he...?'

^°=∆=°^

I dump the rest of the fish food deciding that it was time to go home. I hopscotch my way off of the dock and head home, my mother has a surprise for me? What could it possibly be? An Alll Might merchandise? I enter my home and close the door behind me, I turn around to see that my mom was staring at me with tears in her eyes.
I was quickly shaken by this, "mom, what is wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong, I am just happy!" She smiled with tears leaking out, "are you ready for you surprise?" I nod. She then pulls two items out of her pockets,their both light green, but look very odd. "What are those?"
"They are hearing aids" she smiles back, I drop to the ground shook at by what's happening.
"Ever since you were confirmed a mute I tried hard to save up money for these" she knelt down and cupped my face. I gave her a nod of me agreeing to do so with tears coming out of my eyes. She inserted a hearing aid in my left ear first before adjusting the settings. She then did the same to thee other ear. She took a step back and smiled.
"What now?" I ask her
"Now you can hear"
My eyes widened. Hearing my mother's voice was something I thought I'd never be able to hear. Her voice was so nice and soothing like silk, so fragile and rare. I wanted to scream, but of course my vocals didn't work. "I know you can't speak,but you must be pretty happy, right, Izuku?"
I nodded my head up and down over and over. I tapped the hard wood floor. Tap tap tap
I was more than happy, I was more than greatful, I didn't know what I was feeling g but it just felt right.
"Thank you Mom, thank you soo much"
She hicked and came close to me hugging me close. I heard a odd thumping noise in her chest. Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump.
I don't mind this noise. This noise was quit comforting.

((Izuku can now hear!!! Ye! But boi is this gonna make a comeback.....))