Ya Green Potato

Mark's POV
I help Jack out to his mom's car and climb in with Dark. When we pulled up to his house Anti was waiting outside. We got out and Anti had been crying. He had black tear stains on his left cheek and normal tear stains on his right cheek. He looked at Jack and started crying again. Jack had an arm around me and I helped him walk over to Anti.

Jack's POV
Anti has been balling ever since he found out. He didn't hug me because he knew I was in pain. He just walked up and put a hand on my shoulder.
J: I'm okay, Evil bro...
A: I'm gonna kill him...
D: Don't worry about it. I've already talked with him.
Anti grabs Dark's arm and pulls him off to the side.

Anti's POV
A: What did you do?
D: Strangled him. He almost past out but I let him fall. Then kicked him. Threatened him. He cryed like a baby.
A: Thank you...
D: Hey, Anyone who hurts my friends has to deal with me. Anyone who hurts my boyfriend will die immediantly.
I blush and we walk back in the house where Mark and Jack sat down on the sofa.

Mark's POV
I sat Jack down on the couch and sat by him. I was holding his hand and didn't care who saw. Anti and Dark walked in and smiled at us. I turn on the TV and sat with Jack for the next seven hours. We never went to school that day since the whole Felix problem. Jack fell asleep so I took the opportunity to go talk to his mom.
M: Ma'am?
Mrs. McLoughlin: Yes, dear?
M: I was thinking...Since Jack and I get beat up and made fun of...Do you think we can be homeschooled?
She thought for a second then looked back to me.
Mrs. McLoughlin: Mark...I think that is a grand idea...I'm really glad you are with my son. You are a fine boy.
M: You...Know?
Mrs. McLoughlin: Yeah. I heard him telling Anti. I'm gonna call your mom and suggest the idea to her.
M: Thank you, Ma'am.

Jack's POV
I wake up and Mark isn't next to me. I hear his voice in the kitchen and my ma's voice. I couldn't hear everything but I heard certain parts.
Mom: Yes, Dear?
~~~~
~~~~
M: ~~~~~homeschooled~~~
Mom: I'm really glad ~~~~~ my son.
M: You...know?
~~~~~~
M: Thank you Ma'am.
Mark's footsteps got closer to the living room. I quickly pretend to be asleep as he sits back dien with me.
M: I know your awake...
J: How?
M: Because your breathing changed.
J: Oh...What were you talking to my mom about?
M: We are gonna be homeschooled.
J: Really??
M: Yep.
J: Yes! What was the part about "you...know?"
M: Oh...She said she was glad I was with her son...she knows about us. She heard you telling Anti.
J: Oh...Your not mad?
M: No. I'm glad she knows.

Mark's POV
I kiss Jack's cheek and he smiled at me.
J: Love you...
M: I love you too, Ya green potato.