A puppy

Jack's POV
We arrive at the cabin after two hours of sitting in the car. I wake up Dark and Anti and we all get out of the car. Mark unlocks the door and we walk in. The place is really nice. It's not very big but it is enough. There's two bedroom a couch room and a kitchen and a bathroom. We put all the stuff in the fridge that we took from Mark's house and it's already 3 o'clock. Good thing the cabin has electricity so we could watch TV.
J: Should we run to the store for anything else we need?
M: Yeah. We need shower supplies and toilet paper, paper towels and napkins, and -
J: ICE CREAM!
M: okay we will get ice cream I was gonna say CAKE but I guess just ice cream...
J: NO WAIT! BOTH! WE COULD GET BOTH!
M: Yes! We will get both! Y'all coming?
A: I'm tired and still a bit...shaken up so...I'm gonna stay.
D: I'm staying if he is.
J: Alright, See you in a bit. Call if something happens.
I walk over to Anti and mess up his hair. I pat Dark on the shoulder and walk out with Mark. On the ay to the store we listened to music and I listened to his deep sexy voice.

Mark's POV
We pull into the grocery store parking lot and get out. When we walk in we go straight to the stuff we need. We are quick throughout the store because this  place is relatively close to Jack's place. We get everything and rush out but when we get to our car someone is leaning on the hood.
M: Um, Excuse me? This is our car.
They turn around and take their glasses off.
Felix Kjellburg.
F: Hey boys.
M: Felix?
F: Hey, Mark! Long time, huh!
M: Yeah, But listen...Can we just not right now I really gotta get back.
F: Where to? Still living in the same place? How bout you Jack? How's Anti?
J: Don't talk about my fucking brother.
F: Heyyy! I'm just tryna make conversation.
J: We need to be going now.
F: Okay...See ya round...

Jack's POV
He walks off and we jump in the car with our groceries. As soon as we get back to the cabin I start to tear up.
J: God, why is he back?? I never fricken liked him! Why!?
M: Hey...It'll be fine. I swear. Your here now. Your home.
We hug and continue putting the groceries away. That day goes by fast. We just watched movies and chilled out. The beds there are really comfy too. I cuddled into Mark's chest all night. When I woke up no one else was. I went outside and walked through the woods. It was quiet. Peaceful. I sat in a meadow filled with purple and white flowers shooting up out of the grass. It's beautiful. I sat there for what felt like hours but it was only a few minutes before I spotted movement in the feild. Something was rustling the grass around. Then out popped a little dog at my feet. It was skinny and didn't have a collar. I brought it back to the cabin and laughed at what i was planning.

Mark's POV
I hear Jack downstairs and I go down. He has a grin on his face and when he sees me he makes an innocent face.
M: What did you do now...
J: It wasn't my fault...
He steps to ghe side and a little dog is standing behind him.
J: It followed me home...
CAN WE KEEP HIM????
M: Just...Followed you home, huh?
J: Mhm...
M: Pretty smart. Must like you then. I can see why.
J: Your not answering the question...
M: What question?
J: Oh come on!
M: Yes! Yes! You can keep him!
J: REALLY!? Oh thank you, Mark!
He jumps into my arms and Dark and Anti come down stairs from all the commotion.
A: What in Lord's name is go-
A PUPPY???
J: Yes! Mark is letting me keep it! His name is Sam!!! HE IS MY DOG NOW!! But he needs food...
I look back up and smile at Mark.
M: I'll run out to the store later, for now, give him human stuff. He will like that.
D: A dog? Really Mark...You are a sucker. What did he say? IT FOLLOWED ME HOME?
He laughed at his joke until I sassed back.
M: Actually, Yes. He did say it followed him home.
I walk off into the kitchen and grab a hotdog. I call the dog and it runs and sits.
M: Good puppper...
I feed it the hotdog and it runs back and lays down at Jack's feet.
J: IT LIKES ME!!!
He bent down and picked it up.
J: Ewww but I don't like your smell. You need a bath!!
Jack carried the dog to the bathroom and closed the door. The water started and I turned back to the guys.
M: Guess who we saw yesterday...
D: Who?
M: Felix...Leaning in the hood of my car. 
A: Wait, FELIX?
M: Yeah. Just saying hi...honestly.
Dark started growling so I reassured them he wasn't a problem.  After we talked for a while Jack opened the door and let the dog out. He was dry and kinda fluffy. He ran over to us asking for attention.
M: AWWWWW. I love him!!!
Me, Anti, and Dark started playing with the puppy.
~time skip~
Jack's POV
Hours have gone by and I've been playing with the dog but really I've been thinking about Felix. Why was he being so creepily nice? Why was he waiting for us out there? Is he back for a reason?
Dark suggested we play Cards Against Humanity and we all agreed. We played for awhile until they noticed something was up even though I tried to hide it.
A: Alright. I'm done. Bro, you've been weird all day. I'm tired of it. What the fuck is wrong?
J: What? Nothing is wrong!
D: HA.  Even I noticed. Come on, Jack.
I sigh as they all look at me, waiting for answers.
J: Fine...I'm worried about Dad.
M: Why? He isn't gonna find you guys. Your safe.
D: No no...That's not all he is worried about. I think it's about Felix.
M: Jack?
J: Yeah...it is. I mean, why would he just show up? Waiting by out car! Waiting for us! Asking about us!
D: Look, he probably just seen you guys and wanted to creep you out but if anything happens, I will actually rip his kidneys out and make him swallow them.
J: Okay...
M: Come on, Cheer up. Let's continue.

Mark's POV
I can tell Jack cheered up a little bit but he is still worrying. As the game goes on time passes and it's in the afternoon.
J: Can we have icecream and watch a movie?
M: Sure!
D: Well, I'm going to bed.
A: Yeah...Me too.
J: Okay, Night!
A: Night!
D: G'night.
M: See ya.
Me and Jack cuddled on the couch ans ate our icecream while the movie went on. Eventually he fell asleep leaning against me and ended up stretching out across my lap. Sam was curled up on the floor next to the couch and I patted the couch next to us and he jumped up.