T H R E E - M A X

Chapter Three

    Max sat at the Coffee Shop, admiring the snow as it fell slowly, gracefully. Taking out his camera, he snapped a picture. 

    Relaxing back into his chair while sipping coffee, he checked the picture. It was perfect except for a flash of red at the very corner of the picture.

    Sighing, he looked up to see that the flash of red had actually been a scarf. The scarf was on a petite girl with short wavy brown hair and ice-blue eyes.

    She walked up to the counter where the person at the counter smiled warmly and began talking to her. 

    "Cara! I didn't see you yesterday!" Said the counter person.

    "Yea, I was visiting my dad." The Cara said, nodding.

    The counter person smiled sadly and asked, "The regular?"

    "Yup." Cara headed over to where Max was sitting then stopped, frowning. She turned and sat at the table next to his.

    After some time the person at the counter came and gave Cara her coffee and muffin. "Thanks, Kate." 

    Kate, the counter person, nodded, "Do you want it in a bag? I know you start your new job today!" Cara nodded enthusiastically.

    "I'll eat it on the way." Kate smiled at her and went back behind the counter.

    Cara paid for her food then left the Coffee Shop.

    Max sat at his table, pondering. New job, huh? Suddenly alert, he checked the time, realizing that he was going to be late for work.

    He paid for his coffee, gathered his stuff up, and left for work.

.......................................

    Sooo, how was this chapter? It was short yes, and only in Max's perspective, but the next ones will be longer. The next perspective is Cara's, please Vote, comment on the mistakes so I can fix them and on what you think. Have a nice day!

    -Brownie