E L E V E N - A N S W E R S

Chapter Eleven - Answers

    Max blinked at Cara's usage of swear words, which was highly uncommon for her. She usually resorted to sarcastic and snarky comments when frustrated or annoyed.

    "Uh... well, it's not what you think happened."

    Cara raised a perfectly arched eyebrow. "Then what happened?"

     "Well, what do you remember?"

     She thought for a moment, sipping her coffee. "We went to a bar after the commentary, but it was a really sucky bar, so you took me to a restaurant. After that we went to karaoke, then another bar that I like." She paused, sipping her coffee again. "This is good coffee. Anyways,  I bet we got drunk in an attempt to drown our worries away."

    "I actually have pictures of last night," He said embarrassed. He sat down opposite of her, gulping down his black coffee, noting the face Cara made at it. "You probably want to see..."

    Cara took his phone, scrolling through the photos. The more she scrolled, the redder she became.

    She's cute when she's blushing, thought Max distractedly.

     No! Snap out of it, he yelled mentally.

    Finally finished staring at the photos, she cleared her throat. "So... I didn't know that you liked parties?"

    He scowled, "In this case," he tapped the phone, "I'm pretty sure that you dragged me there."

    She cracked a smile. "So we went to a sucky bar, restaurant, karaoke, another bar, and a party."

    "A few parties." He added.

    "Well."

    "Yeah."

     "Nobody learns of this. No one. At all." Cara said seriously, making Max laugh.

    He absentmindedly tucked a stray hair behind her ear and blurted out, "You're cute when you're serious." 

    Cara blushed, looking away. Wide-eyed when he realized what he said, Max ducked his head, his coffee suddenly interesting.

    "So I'm cute huh?" said Cara when she stopped blushing, grinning instead.

     Max didn't answer, wanting to smash his face on the table.

    She patted him on the head. "Don't worry Max, you are cute too." He looked up, her grin bigger. "But I'll always be cutest." She winked at him and finished her coffee.

.....................

Hey, ya'll what do you think of this chapter? Who do you think will make the first move? And did you expect this at all? What did you think were on the pictures? Tell me in the comments!

Anyways, Vote, comment on what you think and have a nice day!

-Brownie :)