001

hi i just want to say that i am by no means a wattpad writer so i have no idea if this is good or not bear w me i did this for mena & my bffses

this is insp by my old au on twt and the letter is almost completely copied from that

before we continue i would like to say that if there is a certain character in here, that does NOT mean i support them irl. its just kinda hard to write others when theyre friends w like 8 people lol K BYE

Jorge's scream could be heard from a mile away, hell, even further away than that.

⠀⠀⠀

However, absurd loud noises were common in the Garay family, who had done nothing to check in on him.

⠀⠀⠀

He kneeled down, looking in every crevice for even one paper, but he found nothing. This sent him into deep panic mode.

⠀⠀⠀

"Oh my god," he thought.

⠀⠀⠀

"I'm going to die. Oh my god, being gay is a fucking disease, oh my god, they're going to get the letters. No... I must've left them somewhere else."

⠀⠀⠀

His mind was going to anything it could think of to distract him from the fact that all four boys may end up reading letters of him confessing his love.

⠀⠀⠀

"This will all be fine," he thought to himself.
"...I just need to go to sleep."

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

It was not all fine, to say the least.

⠀⠀⠀

Jorge had woken up to countless of messages from one of his bestfriends, Noen.

⠀⠀⠀

dude
did u mean to send me that
cause we dont have to talk abt it if not
im flattered tho
hello
jey its like 11pm
are u ghosting me ????

⠀⠀⠀

"OH MY GOD!" Just as he had thought the night before, the letters had definitely gotten out.

⠀⠀⠀

Jorge jolted awake, immediately calling Noen.

⠀⠀⠀

"There you are, for a second I thought you were ignoring me." Noen laughed.

⠀⠀⠀

"No, but maybe that would be the best thing to do at this point. Listen, I made that YEARS ago. Years."

⠀⠀⠀

"Dude, you don't have to explain yourself to me. If you never wanna talk about this ever again, then that's fine too. Obviously I wasn't meant to see it."