002

Jorge sat with his two friends, terrified to lift his head up for longer than two minutes.

⠀⠀⠀

"Jey, I promise you when I say that everyone's going to forget about this in less than a month." Noen nodded at Charli's words.

⠀⠀⠀

"Yeah man, remember that time when I asked that girl Stacy out and then ended up spilling spaghetti all over myself?"

⠀⠀⠀

"Noen, no offense, but I think my situation is a lot worse than yours.." He groaned.

⠀⠀⠀

"...Besides, even if they are going to forget about it, it definitely won't be now. Meaning my life's a living hell until everyone forgets."

⠀⠀⠀

"Cheer up, Jey. I'll be like... your personal body guard! Hi-Yah!" Charli swatted their food with her hand. I'm sure a 5'1 girl is gonna be great at being my bodyguard, he thought.

⠀⠀⠀

"Thanks Charls, but...." Oh god. He thought, seeing a familiar face with a note gripped tightly in their hand. Cayman. "Gotta go. Sorry! See you later!" He yelled, before almost sprinting out of the hallway, leaving the two alone.

⠀⠀⠀

He ran into the bathroom, it being the closest thing around him. This can't be happening. What have I even done wrong for this to happen?!

⠀⠀⠀

After a few moments of hyperventilating, the door flew opened, making a harsh bang as it hit the wall. He immediately jumped onto the toilet seat, making sure his feet weren't in sight.

⠀⠀⠀

"Jorge?" It was Chase.

⠀⠀⠀

He knocked on the door once more.

⠀⠀⠀

"Um... Jorge's not here!" Chase laughed, sliding the letter under the stall.

⠀⠀⠀

"I figured... you might want that back. I don't think I was meant to see it." Jorge panicked, not knowing what to say.

⠀⠀⠀

"You're not the only person I sent a letter to!" He blurted out. "I mean, it wasn't that many, but there's three other boys."

⠀⠀⠀

"Do they all have theirs?" He asked, as Jorge opened the door, to meet a very tall Chase.

⠀⠀⠀

"I think so. Noen got his... I saw Cayman. So."

⠀⠀⠀

"And?"

⠀⠀⠀

"And what?"

⠀⠀⠀

"That's only two people."

⠀⠀⠀

Who was I forgetting? Chase, Noen, Cayman.... BENJAMIN KROL. I forgot I wrote him a letter, honestly.

⠀⠀⠀

"Why do you call him Benjamin?" Jorge smacked himself in the head, realizing he just whispered that whole conversation out loud to himself.

⠀⠀⠀

"Benji's a weird name."

⠀⠀⠀

Chase laughed. "I think we're going to be good friends."