005

⠀⠀⠀
4 new missed messages!
9 new missed messages!
26 new missed messages!
63 new missed messages!

⠀⠀⠀

"Oh my god, what the fuck do you want?" Jorge yelled to himself, checking the phone that had been placed down since he got home.

⠀⠀⠀

charli: i agree! chase we're literally like soulmates
chase: <3
noen: im so glad we made this gc
noen: ugh if only jorge was here
charli: i know!!!! he ran off earlier tho, maybe we should let him be for now

⠀⠀⠀

He felt bad for ignoring his friends, so he quickly typed out a message before putting his phone on "Do Not Disturb."

⠀⠀⠀

jorge: hey guys, sorry im a little sick idk if ill be at school tomorrow
jorge: gonna gts. love u bye!
charli: oh!! ok! feel better soon jey <3
chase is typing...

⠀⠀⠀

Jorge sighed as he fell on his bed, shoving a pillow into his face. "Do you think I can suffocate myself with this?" He thought, before throwing it off himself onto the floor.

⠀⠀⠀

"I can't go to school tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next. Is there ever even a possibility of me being able to stay home, though? Maybe I should pretend sick. God, why did those letters have to get sent out. Honestly, I was having a pretty okay—"

⠀⠀⠀

He got interrupted by his thoughts, as his brother walked into his room uninvited. "Umm... what do you think you're doing?"

⠀⠀⠀

"Chill. Mama said someones here to see you. Who is it again? MAMA! WHO'S HERE?" He heard a faint yell of his mom from downstairs.

⠀⠀⠀

"OH, oh yeah! Cayman's here." Jorge blinked twice. You've got to be fucking kidding me. Again?! Pinch me, I'm dreaming.

⠀⠀⠀

"Cayman? Like... Cayman, THE Cayman, Cayman Rhodes??!" He whisper-yelled. Lou nodded, furrowing his eyebrows.

⠀⠀⠀

"Yes you weirdo, are you coming down or not?"

⠀⠀⠀

Jorge sighed. "You never saw me." Lou was beyond confused at this point, especially when he saw his brother unlocking his window.

⠀⠀⠀

"Here goes nothing..." He mumbled to himself, his fear of heights not ready to start tumbling down his roof.

⠀⠀⠀

And that's exactly what he did. He closed his eyes, and the next thing you know, he was on the ground with cut up hands. "Owww!"

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

Peace. Finally. Jorge thought, sitting down inside of a restaurant that was close enough for him to be able to walk back home, but further enough for Cayman to not visit.

⠀⠀⠀

Before he even had time to order himself a drink, he felt someones presence behind him.

⠀⠀⠀

"You know, I feel like you're running away from me." Benji said, pulling out a seat next to him, as Jorge flinched.

⠀⠀⠀

"Jesus.. fucking Christ, you scared me." He continued. "I feel like you're following me. Do I have to call 911?"

⠀⠀⠀

Benji laughed.

⠀⠀⠀

"I'm serious! How did you even know I was here? Are you seriously stalking me?"

⠀⠀⠀

"Don't flatter yourself, buttercup. Who says I was here for you?"

⠀⠀⠀

Their conversation was cut short as the waitress finally walked up to them. "Okay, I'll be taking drinks. Would he like anything?" She smiled.

⠀⠀⠀

"Oh... he's not with me." Benji smirked. Jorge could feel his face heating up.

⠀⠀⠀

"I'll take a water." Benji replied, with his charming smile. It's so hard to not be attracted to him. Fuck.

⠀⠀⠀

"That's boring."

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

After a while of awkward silence from the two, Benji cleared his throat. "So, I came here for a reason. Jorge, you're cute and all, but I literally was just broken up with, so—"

⠀⠀⠀

"Woah, woah, woah, is that what this is about?" He interrupted. "Benjamin Krol, I am not trying to date you. So you can be on your way now! Take your water with you."

⠀⠀⠀

"Well, your lips are saying something, but your lips are... also saying something. You kissed me, remember?"

⠀⠀⠀

Jorge sighed into his fries. "Only to get away from someone! You're the first person I saw, and I didn't need them knowing that I still have the same feelings as the ones I wrote in their letter." He almost covered his mouth with the palm of his hand, shocked at what he had revealed.

⠀⠀⠀

Benji's cockiness turned into confusion. "Hold on... I'm not the only one that got a letter?"

⠀⠀⠀

"Nope! I wrote four, so... you're not as special as you think."

⠀⠀⠀

"Damn, you're a player, huh?" Jorge laughed. Yeah, I'm the player here.