010

The next day, Benji was not the first thing Jorge imagined being at his door. He opened it slowly, confusion being clear on his face.

⠀⠀⠀

"Um... hi?" He questioned.

"Hey. Can I come in?"

⠀⠀⠀

"Sure..." he awkwardly smiled, before opening the door enough for the boy to get through.

⠀⠀⠀

As the door shut, Jorge made his way back to the kitchen, where his unfinished lunch stood. He sighed loudly before asking, "Benjamin Krol, what are you doing here?"

⠀⠀⠀

Benji's hands flew up into the air. "What, did you not read my note? I'm taking you out to Avani's party." Jorge scoffed.

⠀⠀⠀

"I'm not going to that!" He laughed.

⠀⠀⠀

"Uh, yeah. You are. One, Abby is gonna be there, and two... Parties are apart of the contract..? Did you seem to forget that?"

⠀⠀⠀

He rolled his eyes. "Sorry.. I can't."

"Deal's a deal."

⠀⠀⠀

"You can't what?" Lou yelled, mouth full of food, walking into the room.

⠀⠀⠀

"Um... none of your business." Jorge yelled, stressed out with everyone around him.

⠀⠀⠀

"Who are you?" Lou laughed, thinking. "Wait... you're Benji Krol, right? Senior?" Benji nodded.

⠀⠀⠀

"Dude! Why are you in our house? Clearly you're not here for Jey, are you?"

⠀⠀⠀

"Well uh.. yeah. I'm here to take out my boyfriend to a party! He's insisting he doesn't go, though." Jorge choked on his sip of water, hearing the word boyfriend. I didn't think we were telling our families?!
⠀⠀⠀

Lou yelled. "You two are dating?! Since when? Jorge! Why wouldn't you tell me this, you little pig?"

⠀⠀⠀

I am going to kill both of them. "Will you two! ...Get out of the kitchen. I'm going insane from this conversation. Honestly." He yelled.

⠀⠀⠀

"Okay... get dressed then! We're going to the party."

⠀⠀⠀

"No, we're not!"

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

Jorge sighed, facing the door of the Gregg's house. "Are you sure we have to—"

⠀⠀⠀

"Mhm!"

"I don't want—"

"Nope! It's in the contract!"

"Plea—"

"In the contract!" Benji cut him off, dragging him inside the house.

⠀⠀⠀

Jorge zipped up his sweatshirt fully, as he put up the hood. His eyebrows were covered. "What are you doing? Give me this." Benji whispered, unzipping it.

⠀⠀⠀

"What? No. No, give me that back!" He yelled, reaching out for the sweatshirt that was placed above his head.

⠀⠀⠀

"Would you stop?" The taller boy said calmly. "I'm keeping it. You look cute." Jorge felt millions of butterflies swarming around in his stomach.

⠀⠀⠀

"Here..." he continued. "I'll prove it to you." He grabbed his phone from his back pocket, and took a picture of him.

⠀⠀⠀

"Awww. See?" He faced the screen his way.

"Fine. But don't lose it, it's my favorite sweatshirt."

"I won't. Give me your phone."

"Why?" Benji rolled his eyes.

"Just give me it!"

⠀⠀⠀

His tongue stuck out as he took a photo. I mean, seriously, how self-centered can you get to be taking a selfie on MY PHONE? I don't understand why guys—

⠀⠀⠀

Benji interrupted his thoughts. "Okay.. you need to make that your new lockscreen." Wait. What?

⠀⠀⠀

"So what's your new lockscreen?" Benji laughed, revealing the background of his phone that was the photo he took of Jorge just a few minutes earlier.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

a/n: i cant tell if i hate dis chapter or not Sorry!