Youngjae woke up early in order so he could quickly do his 30 push ups before he heads out to school. His trainer had told him it would help him gain muscle while losing baby fat. Youngjae was comfortable with how he looked, but he definitely liked working out and trying to keep in shape. 

After he did his push-ups he huffed out happily as he poured his tea in his to-go cup and put Coco on her leash for their daily morning walk to her sitter that takes care of her when he goes to school. 

Coco wagged her tail excitedly as Youngjae put on her cute pink harness. She licked Youngjae's hand as he picked up her leash and laughed as he put on his hoodie and shoes as they headed out the door. 

It was nice outside and he thought he would post a picture. 

                  choi.youngjae333

                  2,346 likes

                  2,346 likes

                  choi.youngjae333     

                  coco wanted a walk today hehe :)

                  *jae_def* "aww look at the cutie hehe, goodmorning to you both :)"

Youngjae laughed at the comment and shook his head playfully as the taxi driver dropped them off at this park that Coco and Youngjae liked. It was drizzling a bit outside but it was still a good day to walk. 

As they walked Youngjae drank his tea and scrolled through his feed. Youngjae's major in college is art and fashion. He was looking at ideas for his next painting, and for the next fashion final he had. 

As he was scrolling he accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Oh im so so-" Youngjae tried to say but was slightly interrupted. 

"Hey...I know you. You're Youngjae right? I think we go to school together. I'm sorry I accidentally bumped into you and your cute little dog." The man smiled at Coco as Youngjae softly smiled back. 

"Oh we do...i'm sorry but I don't remember you. That must sound rude, but i'm usually in my own world at school sorry. I would like to learn your name though, it'd be nice to be friends with someone at school haha." Youngjae laughed brightly making the man smile back with a slight blush. 

"I'm Jackson, nice to meet you. It would be cool to be friends. Well guess i'll see you at school in two hours haha. Bye now, bye doggy." Jackson bent down and patted Coco on her head as he walked away. 

Youngjae smiled to himself, thankful that he finally has a friend at school. 

They finally found their way to the sitters as the babysitter opened the door to the small doggy daycare as Coco ran in excitedly going to play with the other dogs. Juni smiled at Youngjae as she told him she would take care of Coco again, and for him to have a good day. He waved bye to her and smiled his bright smile as he headed off to school. 

~~~

Youngjae had arrived at school and had thirty minutes to spare so he headed to lounge area at school and took out his computer as he sat at a table with a small lamp on it. He was working on ideas for his art design on his painting, and put in his airpods. 

Pulling up his hoodie he began drawing on the touchpad on his computer and began working on it. 

As he was drawing he felt a soft tap on his shoulder. He took out one of his airpods slowl turning around as he sipped his tea. 

"Hi Youngjae, I figured it was you. How was your walk with you dog haha?" 

Youngjae smiled at Jackson gesturing for him to sit down if he wanted to. 

"It was good and relaxing. I was walking Coco to her sitters place who she stays with when i'm at school haha. She enjoys it a lot though." 

Jackson smiled and they continued talking. Jaebeom had walked into the lounge with a couple of his friends and they were laughing as they had just came back to school for their class, which he had with Youngjae. He looked towards the sound of laughter which sounded familiar, and he saw Jackson and Youngjae laughing with one another. 

When he looked at Youngjae he thought he was so cute and wanted to talk to him but Youngjae would probably think it'd be weird if he did that. He looked at the guy laughing with him though and clenched his jaw. 

Jaebeoms friend Jinyoung saw his mood change and asked him what was wrong. 

Jaebeom clenched his fist as he thought...

*why? out of all of the people? why do you have to go for him?*

Jaebeom sighed out as he continued walking confusing Jinyoung a bit. 

He softly mumbled...

"Why can't you just let me win for once...Jackson?" 

....