☆12☆

The school year ended, and Youngjae and Jaebeom have been living peacefully as a couple. It was good, and they enjoyed spending almost every minute together. Now that school was done they would start their part times again though, which meant they would only get about 3 hours together at most. Jaebeom worked part time at a bar, and Youngjae worked part time at a coffee shop. So one was out during the day, and the other gone during the nighttime. Even so, Jaebeom would occasionally visit Youngjae at his job when we would finish jogging since the coffee shop was near the trails he would run at. He walked in and saw a tired and busy Youngjae behind the counter. Jaebeom took out his earbuds as he brushed his hair back with his hand, catching a few glances from some of the girls in the shop. Youngjae saw Jaebeom and smiled, Jaebeom eventually looking back at the younger male and smiling brightly.

He walked up to the line, two girls in front of him. They were whispering about how good looking he was in his workout clothes, and how attractive his hair was in his headband. Youngjae noticed this and was staring daggers into them, since they weren't even bothering to order, but just stare at his boyfriend instead. He swore if he didn't need the money, he would throw a cup at both of them to get them to stop staring at him. Jaebeom wanting to talk to Youngjae already patted the shoulder of the girls.

"Hi, um would you mind if I order already? It seems like you two are having a nice conversation, but i'm in a bit of hurry."

Unknowingly he smiled at them, his eyes closing showing his cute face, making the other girls in the shop swoon over the two simple sentences that just came out of his mouth. Youngjae scoffed at how Jaebeom made people fall for him with a simple sentence, and was a little bit annoyed. The girls said he could go ahead, and giggled as they walked to find a table, to talk about him some more Youngjae had thought.

Jaebeom smiled brightly when he saw Youngjae. Youngjae just have a straight face and glaring at the older male.

"Beomie, you're really oblivious sometimes you know. I just wanna shake you and show you how many mixed signals you were giving to those little girls. I'm peeved, so order."

Youngjae huffed annoyed even more at his dumbfounded boyfriend, who started to frown at Youngjaes mean words. Jaebeom pouted wondering what he did. All he was doing was being nice. He's usually not that nice to other people besides Youngjae, so he wanted to try it out since Youngjae is usually a good people's person, but it totally backfire he had thought to himself. Jaebeom softly asked for a refresher drink and two cake pops. Youngjae frowned his brows confused why he ordered two, since Jaebeom doesn't usually eat sweets. Youngjae made his drink and got him his cake pops. He handed it all to him, and Jaebeom paid looking back up at Youngjae, quickly handing him a cake pop.

"This one's for you, because for some reason I made you mad. I'm sorry my little JaeJae. I'll make it up to you by making dinner later okay. A cake pop for my cute pop. Haha, okay i'll see you later!"

Youngjae blushed intensely as Jaebeom shoved the cake pop in his mouth, leaving the store waving goodbye with his cute little smile. The girls that were once looking at Jaebeom, now were all looking at Youngjae. He was still blushing but put on a serious face so everyone would leave him alone. That cute bastard, he had thought.

~~~~

Youngjae just arrived at home, seeing food on the table, and a note beside it.

I'm still sorry about earlier my little bean. I hope you can forgive me with this tasty food :). I love you, see you later JaeJae. -Your Beomie <3

Youngjae was blushing for the second time today as he unwrapped the plastic wrap on the plate of food, immediately in love with the smell. Jaebeoms cooking was good, and Youngjae always enjoyed eating his food so he smiled to himself, tsking how he guesses he'll have to forgive him for the cute gesture. He ate while he watched TV, Coco was asleep on the couch, softly snoring. Youngjae felt at peace, as he was close to finishing eating. He washed the dishes and went to grab Coco's leash and harness so he could take her on a walk before it was too late. She peed a couple days ago, and Jaebeom swore he would pass out if he had to pick it up again, by how bad it smelled. Youngjae put on his shoes as Coco woke up from her coma hearing the clinking of her leash. They left outside, the air feeling nice as the wind was mellow, and the trees danced from the blows. Youngjae was enjoying the way his day was ending. Even if he couldn't end it in the arms of his boyfriend, he still enjoyed it.

~~~~

Jaebeom on the other hand was having conversation after conversation with the people that approached the bar stand, to order their drinks. They were especially packed today, and Jaebeom was a bit tired of having to converse with people. All he wanted to do was go home and cuddle with Youngjae and Coco. He loved how warm the both of them were. They usually slept on top of him so he never needed a blanket with their body heat radiating on his skin. He sighed just thinking of the lovely memory. Someone rung the bell, signaling they wanted their order taken, and Jaebeom came back to the front of the bar ready to make their drink. It was a girl and she smiled seeing the attractiveness of the male on the other side of the bar. Jaebeom didn't notice this, once again being oblivious, like always.

The girl was trying to hold a conversation with Jaebeom as he was making her drink, but he only replied with simple answers like; "yeah", "sure", "mmh", and "cool". Once he was done making her drink she touched his hand as he passed her, her drink. He looked at her as if she was insane, and pulled his hand back scoffing. She laughed thinking he was joking around, but he simply told her he wasn't in the mood, and that it was rude to touch people without asking first. She scoffed at him, dipping two fingers into her drink, and flicking the liquid at him. She told him to fuck off as he got some in his eyes mentally cursing at her, so he wouldn't get in trouble. His co-worker saw the interaction and said Jaebeom could take a break and come back in 20 minutes. Jaebeom thanked the man and headed to the back room.

Once in the back room he loosened his shirt sitting down on one of the lounge chairs in the vip break room. He smiled as he received a notification from his favorite people.

jaejae <3

We miss you

We miss you. I also forgive you lol. When you get home lets cuddle okay? <3

Jaebeom kicked his feet in the air like a little school girl as he uwued hella hard at the adorable text message.

beomie <3

Of course we can cutie! When I get home i'm gonna give you millions on kisses

Of course we can cutie! When I get home i'm gonna give you millions on kisses.and maybe more... So I can't wait to see you okay. I have to eat before my break is over, but have a goodnight my babies. <3

Jaebeom smiled wanting to finish work even earlier now just so he can go home and snuggle with his baby. His co-worked flicked him on his head and told him to eat already. Jaebeom laughed apologizing and getting up to eat his lunch already.

~~~~

Youngjae was still walking Coco, when he saw something that caught his eye. He walked up to the object in the window and smiled.

"Coco, maybe this will officially make Beomie your permanent other daddy."

He smiled already planning everything out.

<33333333333333