Jaebeom held onto Youngjaes waist as they swayed back and forth along the dance floor. Youngjae felt as if he was on cloud nine. Jaebeom bit onto the youngers upper ear as he breathed down his neck spinning him around so they were facing each other.

The crowd on the dance floor of the club was large. Youngjae felt as if time was still and it was only them two on the dance floor. With not a single centimeter of space between them they swayed along with each others movements, to the music blasting through the speakers.

The flashing neon lights of the club made the euphoric feeling tread through their veins at full speed. They seemed like just any two guys dancing with each other to people on the outside.

But as they stared into each others eyes, they were in another world with just the two of them.

Within their eyes they were doing at types of things. Kissing, making out, making love, laughing, crying, and smiling.

Their lips touched as they both embraced each other making the younger fall into the olders arms softly moaning with satisfaction.

They ran out of the club laughing down the sidewalk, as they looked for a cab. Jaebeom peckered kisses all over the younger here and there, until they finally reached Jaebeoms home.

Youngjae sat on the olders couch as Jaebeom pounced him kissing all over him while also palming him softly cueing that he was ready if the other was as well. Youngjae wrapped his arms around the older neck to give him better access to the crook of his neck to leave small love bites. Youngjae moaned as Jaebeom kissed him and bit down on his bottom lip pulling it slightly.

Youngjae was getting excited and the older noticed this expectantly. Jaebeom swiftly lifted up the younger male and cradled him while walking to his room. He placed Youngjae on the bed as he took off his shirt, watching as Youngjae was only in his boxers now below him. He caressed the youngers cheek as he continued biting along his collarbone and rubbing his sides making the younger male squirm at his cold yet comforting hands.

Youngjae smiled waiting for the moonlight to shine on his face so he could see his love.

The moon flashed as Jackson smiled down at Youngjae,

"Are you ready baby?"

~~~~

Youngjae gasped as he sat up quickly in his bed. He had no idea where that dream came from so suddenly. He had barely just gotten to know both of them, and now he's having such a dream...

He shook the memory of his dream away and got up to go make himself a smoothie. He took the frozen bananas out of the freezer and milk out, as he pour two scoops of his antibiotics into the blender. He pushed the on button as he went to go brush his teeth.

He spit out the remaining toothpaste from his mouth out as he playfully smiled at Coco with white paste all over his mouth. She barked at him and ran away. He laughed as he spit out the last of it all wiping his mouth.

He walked back to the blender shutting it off, grabbing his to go bottle from the cupboard. His phone made a dinging noise from his room. He finished pouring as he sealed the cap on leaving it on the counter for him to grab before he leaves.

Youngjae opened his closet telling his 'alexis' AI to tell him who sent him a message.

"New instagram message from user; jae_def, and new iMessage from; 312-***-****."

Youngjae smiled wondering what Jae wanted now. He actually liked having conversations with the mystery man. But he was curious about who the iMessage was from.