☆11☆

Youngjae woke up to his alarm blaring throughout his entire room. It was his school alarm, and the annoying sound was notifying him that he had 2 hours to get to class. He yawned as he searched his dresser for his phone, and quickly shut it off. He plopped his head back down onto his pillow, as he felt a soft tug on his torso. He furrowed his brows, still half asleep as he realized arms were wrapped around him. Instantly, the memories of the night before, where him and Jaebeom made love came flooding in as a rush of blood streamed its way onto his face.

He could feel the soft breathing of the older on his back as he tried to remain still so he wouldn't wake him. Curiosity kicked in, as he wanted to see if Jaebeom was still handsome after being asleep for so long. Youngjae being a curious little bean slowly turned his head, as he saw the fluffy hair of the older male. Youngjae sighed out in admiration, seeing as Jaebeom was still just as handsome a he always is. The moles underneath his eye looking as cute as ever. His lips looking pink and shiny under the rays of the sun. He smiled to himself as he turned his whole body and nuzzled into the crook of the older males neck.

Jaebeom grunted as his eyes flickered open feeling something hold onto him. Confused he looked down, noticing the cute little hair of the younger male of his nose, as Youngjae hugged him. Jaebeom could smell the sweet scent of Youngjaes hair as the younger still clung onto him, and Jaebeom smiled.

Jae, are you awake yet?

Youngjae nodded not taking his face out of the crook of his neck, as Jaebeom smiled to himself kissing the top of Youngjaes head, because of how cute he was being. Youngjae eventually pulled away as he slightly looked up at the other male smiling. Jaebeom grinned happy to see his adorable little face, and gave him a peck on the lips. Youngjae smiled into the soft kiss, Jaebeom putting his right hand on Youngjaes cheek to make sure to hold him as long as he could.

Beom, we should get ready for class.

Jaebeom sighed out exaggerating the fact that he had to get up from the warmth of the tinier males body. Youngjae rolled his eyes playfully as he poked the olders nose,

If you get up now, i'll give you a reward if you get ready in time.

Jaebeom stopped immediately and made eye contact with the other male in front of him.

What kind of reward?

Youngjae smiled as he just pecked Jaebeoms nose and quickly walked away to the bathroom to take a shower. Jaebeom yelled at him to come back and tell him what his reward was, but Youngjae just laughed as he continued to ignore him. Jaebeom pouted deciding to finally get up, and followed the younger male to the bathroom.

Youngjae was already naked, he only realized once he was in front of his bathroom mirror. For some reason he began to feel embarrassed and really shy, at the thought that he walked away from Jaebeom naked! He covered his face as the shower head running caught his attention since he hadn't turned it on yet. He quickly looked over at the shower, to notice Jaebeom's figure standing next to him. Shocked, he backed up against the sink covering his lower area with his hands. Jaebeom cocked his eyebrow, staring at him and noticing he was covering himself. He started laughing, making Youngjae even more shy, earning him a glare from the younger male,

Yah! Stop laughing, and get out! I need to shower you creep.

Jaebeom stopped laughing as he looked at Youngjae dearly. He touched Youngjaes cheek as he approached him,

Why am I a creep? Didn't I already see everything yesterday?

The second part Jaebeom has whispered, causing a shiver to run down Youngjaes back from the raspy voice Jaebeom had in the morning. Jaebeom slid his hand down, now on Youngjaes hip as he lowered his head to kiss him softly. Youngjae closed his eyes when they kissed and softly kissed back still covering himself though. Jaebeom smiled as he pulled Youngjae into a hug, leading him so they could both go into the shower together. The shower was nice, they kissed here and there, and Youngjae laughed when soap got in Jaebeoms eye. They may have also gone for a quicky...since Jaebeom got excited seeing Youngjae in all his glory...