☆10☆

This chapter kinda smuttyyyyyy....so proceed with caution you dirty minded little children.

~~~~

Jaebeom softly laid Youngjae on his bed, as he took off his shirt. Youngjae blushed seeing the v-line of Jaebeoms waist. Jaebeom smiled to himself proud the younger liked his body. He made his way on top of the younger pulling Youngjae's hoodie up so he could kiss along his chest. Youngjae held his breath trying not to let his small moans out, it was their first time together and he felt really embarrassed. He closed his eyes feeling Jaebeoms erection rub against his leg through Jaebeoms joggers. He put his hands over his eyes to hide his really red face as Jaebeom began licking around his nipples. Pulling and tugging on them here and there.

Youngjae accidentally let out a moan, which made the older male look up at him smirking, as he continued to pull down Youngjaes joggers. He was a bit taken aback by the sudden action making him shiver a bit. He hadn't had sex in a while so Youngjae was a little scared that it would hurt. Jaebeom noticed this and kissed Youngjaes thigh softly as he made eye contact with him.

If you wanna stop, just tell me and i'll stop. I dont wanna do anything if you dont want to.

Youngjae smiled at how sweet his beom was, and stroked his cheek, which surprised the older. Especially with the position they're in.

Just be gentle please, it's honestly been a while. But I really want to.

Jaebeom gulped, kissing Youngjaes hand as he continued taking off the youngers joggers. Youngjaes member was revealed as he squinted his eyes at the cold draft that drifted in through his open windows. Jaebeom saw the precum on his member as he slightly blushed, surprised that Youngjae was just as turned on as he was. He licked up along Youngjae's length as a shiver ran up Youngjae's spine from the sudden touch. Jaebeom lathered up some of the saliva he had in his mouth and began stroking around Youngjae's hole at the same time. The youngers leg shook at this action, making his member twitch, as Jaebeom put him inside his mouth. Youngjae felt really hot and began sort of gasping out for which he didn't know he had been holding for so long.

Jaebeom began bobbing his head up and down as he could fit all of Youngjae in his mouth. Youngjae kept himself clean, and Jaebeom found it cute that the younger barely had any pubic hair. Either that, or Youngjae shaves because his skin was soft, and slick. It was so cute he was getting harder just looking at the smooth skin of the younger male. Jaebeom could feeling Youngjae twitch in his mouth, as he was playing with both parts of him. He took is head off, as his mouth made a 'pop' sound.

He looked at the younger male, whose eyes were closed again. He kissed the younger, as Youngjae opened his eyes pulling Jaebeom in. Jaebeom pulled up on the bottom of Youngjaes hoodie, Youngjae put his arms up as the older pulled it off. Jaebeom sat up a bit taking in the beautiful figure of the smaller male. He gulped wanting to take him all at once, but he had promised he was going to be gentle.

Baby, why don't we switch and now you please me huh?

He caressed Youngjaes cheek with his thumb, softly putting his thumb in the younger mouth which Youngjae licked sitting up. He laid Jaebeom in the spot he had been in before, and continued to pull down his joggers along with his boxers, when he saw his erection poke out. He kissed the tip as his cheeks radiated with a strong blush. Jaebeom was amazed at how effortlessly hot Youngjae was being, and watched his every move. Youngjae pulled them down all the way, leaving them both in full nude now. He stroked his finger along the bottom part of Jaebeoms shaft, making Jaebeom tense a bit at his soft fingernail.