☆13☆

It was going to be date night for the cute couple. Both feeling relieved they could finally spend some time together for once, again. Not being able to see each other often was like torture. Call them dramatic, extra, or corny. But all they ever want deep down is to just stare at the other one and feel safe. One having been lied to, throughout an entire relationship he had given his all to. To one day come home, to the man he continuously said he loved, and was lied to as the cheater said he loved him as well. The other having been in a sweet distancing relationship, filled with tragedy. To one day be able to hold his lover and hear his sweet voice, to the next day believing you're the reason they died. The times when Jaebeom and Youngjae would lay in bed just holding one another were the best times. Other people admire memories where they go on vacations, go scuba diving, jump out of a helicopter, or even play with a tiger if you're that crazy! But all they wanted was to be next to each other and finally feel the peace they were never allowed before. Relationships are a lot of work, they make you sad, happy, distrustful, trustful, confident, incompetent, ecstatic, you can name whatever emotion you want to.

It's now been 4 years into their relationship, Youngjae now the age of 27 and Jaebeom being 30.

They're happy.

Jaebeom now walking out of his office building loosening his tie quickly walking to his car. Once at the car door fixing his hair in the reflection. Getting in smiling just thinking of how fun their date was going to be. Fun was described to Jaebeom as watching Youngjae eat his food in the cutest way possible, all full-mouthed and smiling at how tasty everything was. He drove to the restaurant, stopping at a red light. While he was stopped at the intersection, he watched as the people around him walked happily on this sunny and bright day. Teenagers laughing with their friend groups, walking home, or going out to watch movies. Families walking to nearby diners to get something to eat, holding the small hands of their children as they walked carefully, putting all their care into protection their sweet child. Couples holding hands as they admired the presence of one another. He continued driving watching the sun beginning to set, already thinking of how Youngjae is already probably taking a picture of this...

Youngjae took of his apron as he clocked out from the coffee shop, politely saying goodbye to his co-workers and manager. He caught up to the bus getting on and sitting in the back as he peeked his head near the glass window. As the bus steadily headed in the direction of the restaurant he would meet Jaebeom at he smiled, happy knowing Jaebeom was going to stuff his cute little face with so much food tonight. Jaebeom always ate as if he was in a mukbang, and it makes Youngjae laugh every time when he even pretends theres an audience watching him. He's Jaebeoms dedicated audience, as he always watches him, and admires his every move. Knowing how wonderful the 30 year old man is. The blurry images of the cars passing the bus by caught his attention as the sunset began going down. He quickly took out his phone capturing a beautiful image of it, smiling and posting it on his instagram story.

He arrived at the restaurant.

They both walked up to the table they reserved in the back room of the restaurant, so they could eat peacefully with one another. Seeing each other, the smaller male walking quickly as he was embraced by the taller male, into his warm arms. They shared a sweet kiss as they smiled at one another, happy to be in each others space. Sitting down they had their order taken. The water leaving them with some wine and water, soon walked away, Youngjae now showing Jaebeom the photo of the lovely sunset. Jaebeom smiled at how happy Youngjae was to get to see the sunset. Jaebeom laughed as Youngjae spoke about the funny encounters he had today at work, where either he spilled a mug, or someone tried to hit on his co-worker again. All he could do was smile and laugh, for every word was stretched out as he stared Youngjae in the eyes, tilting his head in interest, loving to hear his silly stories. Youngjae now being quiet and being on the receiving end, hearing how Jaebeom had a meeting and his project was approved. How Jaebeom was acknowledged by his superiors, and how he wasn't so stressed out as usual. Youngjae now has his head tilting as he fell into Jaebeoms stories smiling at the enthusiasm in the older males voice. They were like two little kids around each other. In pure glee just hearing one another's voice. Their food now came, Jaebeom already beginning with his silly mukbang, and Youngjae stuffing his cheeks full with food, making him out to be the adorable otter he is in Jaebeoms eyes. They laughed and groaned as they continued talking about new things going on in their lives. This may sound boring but to them...