notification: new message

jae_def
Hey there cutie.

choi.youngjae333
Who is this?

jae_def
Do you have any idea how adorable you are? I could watch you smile all day.

choi.youngjae333
Umm...thank you? But really who is this? I have class so sorry but bye.

jae_def
Have fun in class cutie. Think of me.

~~

As Youngjae made it to class, he sat in his chair in the back of the classroom. He took out his tablet and tried to continue writing the lyrics to his song in progress. Feeling a stare on his back , he turned around.

There was someone behind him, but the boy wasn't looking at him. The weird thing was that the boy hadn't been sitting there before. He sighed and turned back around when he felt his phone vibrate once again.

He took his phone out to realize that he had two new notifications. Opening up his Instagram messages he saw it was the same person from earlier.

jae_def
You're so cute when you're confused. The little pout you wear when you don't understand. It's utterly adorable.
How's class cutie?

choi.youngjae333
I don't mean to be rude but that sounds a little weird to be honest. Other than that though class is fine. The professor is actually talking at the moment so got to go.

jae_def
Its rude to lie you know. But go ahead. Bye.

~~

Youngjae took the random persons words in and felt bad because he was lying. He sat back in his chair as he let his head fall back as well.

His eyes wondered to the person behind him again. He had black hair and was actually rather handsome.

'He must have a girlfriend with his looks.'

The boy made eye contact with him and smiled. Youngjae felt bad for staring and smiled back sitting back up. He shook his head and felt his cheeks warm up, which confused him.

"Cute." Youngjae heard the boy behind him say.

He looked around to see if any girls had walked in, but most of the class was guys and all of the girls were already sitting.

'Could it be that he called me-'

He shook his head once more and laughed at the dumb thought. Plugging in his earbuds he listened to the song "Drunk" which was his favorite at the moment.

Little did he know the effect his cute actions had on one of his fellow classmate.

~~

To be continued...