Notes

Hello again!

This is a story I actually had published back in 2013, when I had dreams of being an author. However, I was young, and impatient and wanted the story out there as soon as I could. It flopped majorly, and the older I got, the more I regretted and cringed at the story. By 2016 I cancelled the publication, and is no longer available. 

However, it was widely appreciated by the younger ages - a female protagonist that does adult investigative work, finding clues, seeing visions and being a badass. Teens seemed to really like it. I doubt this story will get any traction, but it's up on Wattpad for free anyway! 

The idea for this story came to me in 5th grade, when a friend told me that the school was haunted. I had little ideas popping up: what if the school WAS haunted? If so, why would the ghost want to terrorise the school? What would be their intentions. I developed the idea for several years, and managed to make a novel out of it. 

CW: there are talks of suicide, as well as one scene that can be seen as suicide. Strong use of child abuse, and disturbing scenes which involve blood and violence. Read if you wish to do so. 

No rude comments, they're unnecessary and aren't progressive. Enjoy if you can!