Maybe there is something

Ruby sat in the ambulance station after picking Harmony up from the crèche, holding her in her arms. "Hey" smiled Lev walking in "hey" she said "how are you doing?" She asked he smiled "I'm alright" he said "good" she smiled. He sat down next to her and put his hand on her knee "Lev" she said looking at him "I'm sorry" he said "for what?" She asked "everything" he said "you have nothing to be sorry for" she said Lev just started crying "what's wrong?" She asked lying Harmony down in her car seat. "Nothing" he said putting his face in his hands "I can't imagine how hard it must be for you, with Luka and what's happened" she said "I just want him to be alright" he cried "I know, so do I" she said hugging him he cried Into her shoulder and she rubbed his back "so do I" she repeated. "He's staying in tonight, they want to monitor him before the surgery" he said she nodded "are you staying here?" She asked "I want to, I don't know where though" he said Ruby just kept hold of him. Jan walked in and looked at them "sorry to interrupt Ruby can I have a word quickly please?" She said she nodded and stood up following Jan into her office as Lev watched Harmony. "Is he alright?" She asked "he's scared, understandably of course he is. He wants to stay here for Luka but he doesn't have anywhere to stay, I don't know what to suggest" she said "why don't I take Harmony for the night and you stay here with him I can leave you with the keys I'll be back in the morning" she said Ruby nodded "would you really do that?" She asked she nodded "of course I would" she said Ruby nodded "if I give you the keys to mine, you can go in and get what you want or if it's easier just stay there you know where everything is" she said Jan nodded "you look after him" she said Ruby nodded "us lot have to stick together don't we" she smiled Jan nodded "he can't lose him, that feeling of losing someone is the worst I've ever felt" she said Jan nodded "you don't need to be strong all of the time" she said she shook her head "I'm not" she said Jan nodded and smiled as she walked back out to Lev "right, Jans taking Harmony let's find some blankets and some pillows and then pop to get some pjs" smiled Ruby walking into Lev. "What?" He asked "we're going to stay here and I'm going to stay with you" she said "you don't have to do that" he said "I know, but I want to" she smiled he smiled and hugged her "thank you" he said she smiled "your welcome" she said over his shoulder.