Help me

Ruby walked into the hospital she wasn't going to disturb Lev she just wanted to get away. She sat down in Costa with Harmony and ordered a coffee. She sat holding the little baby "your alright with me aren't you?" She smiled quietly "I'm doing my best I promise" she said Harmony babbled smiling "I love you" she smiled playing with the little baby's hand. Lev walked out of Lukas room and saw Ruby tears in her eyes "what's wrong?" He asked walking over "she wants to take her away" she cried "who wants to take who away?" He asked "my mum, she wants to take Harmony" she cried "and she will I know she will" she cried Lev sat down and hugged her and the baby "no she won't Harmony is yours" he said "except she's not she's Violettes and she's dead and I haven't applied to adopt her yet" she cried. "It will be alright, don't get upset" he said "I'm not even worried about losing her, well I am but, she treated us so badly I just, I don't want Harmony to be treated the same" she cried Lev just kept hold of her "come home with me tonight" he said "no, no I need to look like a good mum to her" she cried she didn't know what to do with herself "Ruby calm down" he said "I love her Lev like id love my own baby" she cried he nodded "I know sweetie I know" he said holding her close "anyway you need to stay here" she said "Luka is going home with Faith" he said "you should be with him" she said "he's alright, he knows he is safe with Faith" he said she nodded "Let me have her" he said Ruby was shaking she looked like she was about to drop Harmony he took her out of her arms and held Ruby with the other arm. "Hey, come on" he said rubbing her back "come on I was just heading home let's go" he said she walked out slowly with him "I thought we were going to be alright you know, we were going to cope and she's kept me going she really has" she cried "I know, I know she has" he said they walked into the ambulance station "go and get changed" he said she walked into the changing room and got changed and Lev sat on the sofa with Harmony just as her mum walked in "hi, you must be Lavender" he said she nodded "and you are?" She asked "Lev Ruby's crew mate" he said "where is she?" She asked "she's getting changed I'm going to take her home she's not fit to work in that state" he said "this is what a child is doing to her!" She said "Harmony hasn't done this to her, she's grieving over her sister who she fought so hard to save" he said "I'd be more worried if she was fine" he said "but this is just making her an unfit mother, she's never been the maternal type!" She said "she is very maternal she looks after this little girl like nobody else could and Harmony loves her isn't that the most important thing?" He asked "the most important thing is that child has the best upbringing we have a big house and garden and we can send her to the best boarding schools" she said "you don't need money to make a child happy, Ruby's told me about how you treated her when she was little money didn't make Ruby and Violette happy, the power you had made them upset and left them neglected, she had no love and it's left her vulnerable and over cautious she won't let anyone in, me on the other hand my parents didn't have much money but they gave me all the love they had, I have a wife 3 kids and we've been married since we were 23" he said "Harmony doesn't need someone with loads of money she needs someone with loads of love" he said Lavender was getting angry "my children were well looked after!" She shouted "I didn't say they weren't" said Lev "but Harmony and Ruby are happy, and not only are you going to ruin that happiness for your daughter but also for the granddaughter that you want to make happy, the best thing you can do it leave them, they're happy Ruby has found happiness and Harmony is happy" he said "I will get that child, she deserves a proper mother" she said turning around to walk out. Ruby stood at the door as she turned and just nodded her head tears in her eyes "Ruby" she said voice quivering "a proper mother?" She said quietly "Ruby please" she said Ruby shook her head and tears fell down her cheeks and just walked away out of the ambulance station "you need to stop hurting her, she is a proper mother to this baby, what doesn't make her a proper mother? The fact that she didn't give birth to her? People who adopt are still proper mothers aren't they?" He asked Lavender glanced at him "shes 22" she said "22 is old enough, she could have multiple kids by now my first was born when I was 23 she's nearly that age" he said "but she hasn't got kids has she, she's not maternal" she said "she hasn't got kids yet, she will one day, she's only 22 she's got her whole life ahead of her she sorted out her career first the right way to do it" he said "she's really not as good as your making her out to be" she said "she's not good, she's bloody amazing" he said standing up with Harmony "now, if you don't mind I'm taking Harmony home to bed, and going to find Ruby" he said walking out. Ruby was sitting outside the ambulance station on the bench "hey" he said sitting down "I'm sorry" he said "no, thank you" she said he put his hand on hers "do you want your little baby back?" He asked Ruby looked at her "no, you keep her" she said tears in her eyes "don't let her dictate your life you've worked hard for this life" he said "but she is isn't she?" She said "come on, let me take you home" he said Ruby stood up with him and he held her hand as they walked to the car. He strapped Harmony in "I'll drive" he said "your not insured" she said "I can drive an ambulance I think we will be fine" he smiled she passed him the keys and got in.