Home

Ruby walked in half an hour later. Lev walked over to the door as it opened not expecting her home so early "hi" he said as she walked in she was sore her stomach hurt and she just wanted to cry. "Hi" she said taking her coat off and hanging it up "where's Harmony?" She asked "I put her down for a nap, why are you home?" He asked "I've just had a long day" she said walking into the kitchen "have you hurt your leg or something?" He asked "no, no I'm alright" she said. She lent over the kitchen sink drinking a glass of water "talk to me" he said "I um... honestly I'm fine" she smiled turning around "is this about last night because I'm so sorry let's just forget about it" he said "I'm not on anything" said Ruby Lev didn't know what to say "I don't have a reason to be" she said "so I went to get the morning after pill and I threw up... twice" she said "Jan took me up to the hospital and they sorted it" she said "I didn't know Ruby, you should of told me" he said "it's okay, it's done now" she said "has Harmony been good?" She asked he nodded "always" he smiled she smiled and he put the kettle on "coffee?" He asked she nodded "yes please" she said they got their coffee and sat down in the living room watching television.