That evening

They walked through the door and Lev put Harmony down in the living room "I'm just um... I'll put her to bed" said Ruby picking her up Lev nodded "put your pyjamas on while your up there" he said and put the kettle on. He made 2 cups of coffee and Ruby walked downstairs 10 minutes later "she went down pretty quickly" she said Lev passed her a coffee "thank you" she said "your welcome sweet" he smiled. They sat down in the front room "I'm sorry" said Ruby "for what?" He asked "just everything, for being a burden, you've got a child that is so unwell and here you are looking after me, I'm 22 years old!" She said almost angry with herself "hey, I wouldn't be here if Luka needed me right now" he said "your grieving, you lost your sister, and now you can't help but think your losing Harmony too" he said Ruby just broke down into tears and Lev hugged her "I've got you" he said taking her mug out of her hand and putting it on the table "I've got you" he repeated leaning back on the sofa with her in his arms. Ruby pulled away and sat up taking a deep breath "alright?" He asked she nodded and turned to face him he looked into her eyes and she looked at his lips. She lent forward slowly and kissed his lips he kissed back. She pulled away "no, no that's not right" she said taking a breath and looking at him again she lent forward and kissed him again he held her close and kissed her back she held his hands and stood up walking upstairs Lev following. You can probably imagine what happened. The next thing Ruby knew she woke up to Harmony screaming at 3:30am, to more of a surprise with no clothes on. She turned over and saw Lev lying asleep next to her she grabbed her dressing gown and slipped out of the room into Harmony. She picked her up and sat down in the chair rocking her back and forth. "Hey hey shusshhh" she said repeatedly. She gave her a bottle and got her back to sleep. Ruby walked downstairs with Harmony in her arms and lied her in her bouncer and lied on the sofa drifting off to sleep again. The next morning Ruby woke up at 8am to Harmony crying again she picked her up and held her close getting another bottle from the fridge. She gave it to harmony and then noticed Lev walking downstairs "it's fine" said Ruby after she saw his face "let's just pretend it never happened" she said feeding Harmony. Lev made them drinks and they sat down Ruby hated herself for what she had done. What was turning into she had just slept with a married man. Ruby was at work today Lev was off Ruby's phone was ringing it was the childminder "I'm sorry I'm going to have to cancel today" she said Ruby said goodbye and put her phone down. "I'll take Harmony for the day if you like" he said she looked up  at him and nodded "is that alright?" She asked he nodded "of course it is" he said she smiled "thank you" she said "not a problem, go on" he said she got ready and headed out.