Maybe it was more than one night

Ruby and Lev were sitting in the living room "I'm really sorry for last night" he said she put her hand on his "honestly it was as much my doing as yours it really doesn't matter" she said he smiled "for the record though, I had fun" he smiled looking at the Tv. She smiled "for the record, so did I" she smiled he looked at her and then Harmony started crying and she stood up "that's my cue" she smiled Lev smiled as she walked upstairs. She walked back down 2 minutes later "she dropped her dummy" she smiled sitting down again "you should probably go home to Faith" she said "I don't love Faith Ruby, I really don't, what she did has changed how I see her and I don't like it" he said "if not for Faith do it for Luka" she said he nodded "I should be there for him shouldn't I, pretend that everything's fine?" He asked she nodded "extra stress might just make his recovery longer or his will to fight less" she said he nodded "I'm scared to lose him" he almost cried Ruby held out her arms and hugged Lev "you won't lose him, he's a strong lad" she smiled still hugging him he pulled away and looked at her "just like his dad" she smiled looking at him he smiled tears ran down his face as he quickly wiped them away "you don't have to be strong all the time, just be strong for him when your with him" she said "ball your eyes out when your with me" she smiled "I wouldn't be half as strong as your being if this was Harmony, and she's not even mine" she said he held her hand and sat back with her on the sofa "your always welcome here Lev, your little boy needs you. When you need a break and things get too much just come back" she said he nodded and looked at her "thank you" he said she smiled "can I do one thing before I go?" He asked she nodded he lent forward and kissed her lips she didn't know what to do. She kissed back and then he pulled away "I really like you" he said "you've got a wife, and 3 kids Lev" she said "were not together Ruby" he said she didn't know what to do "I'm young enough to be their sister but..." she said standing up "but?" He asked "you wanted to kiss back?" He asked she didn't know what to do, she nodded "I did, but I shouldn't have" she said "I don't want to be in the middle of this" she said "I'm sorry" he said standing up and picking up his coat "for what?" She asked "for dragging you into all of this you have your own worries" he said putting his coat on "I'm sorry" she said he smiled at her "I just want you to be happy" he said she nodded "I am happy, and maybe one day, we can be happy because I really like you, but not now Lev, not yet" she said he nodded and walked past her kissing her cheek on the way "I'll see you later" he said she nodded "yeah" she said seeing him out.