16- Little Tiger Widow

Your pov

It will never cease to amaze me that Jay, of all people, was able to buy a boat as fancy as this.

It will also never cease to amaze me how quick a storm will appear out at sea.

The ship rocked back and forth dangerously in the strong winds, lightning striking every few seconds.

I had down right refused to stay in ninjago by myself. There are plenty of police to protect the people. And they would need all the help they could get. But maybe the team had a good reason to suggest it. I don't know anything about boats.

So I'm hanging onto a rope with Nya, listening to the lightning ninja complain about his newest role on the ship.

"THIS ISN'T WHAT I HAD IN MIND! GAH!" he yelled down to us as he redirected another bolt of electricity.

"You have to!" Lloyd calls back. "Or the lightning will tear the ship apart!"

I watch as a stray lightning bolt strikes Zane.

"It's because we have a nindroid aboard!" Cole points out from beneath his shelter, avoiding the slashing waves.

"Zane, you have to go below deck," orders Lloyd.

"NO!" Jay yells. "ZANE SHOULDN'T BE ALONE!"

I gladly take the opportunity to do something useful. "I'll go with him!" I say. It only took a minute for me to untangle myself from the rope and follow the metal man down the stairs.

When I turn the corner at the bottom, I see Zane sitting at the chess bord, moving the peices and talking to someone I can't see.

"- imperative that from here on out, whatever harm may befall me, will be done unto you tenfold," he moves a paun forward.

I take a few steps so I'm now in the doorway. Across from Zane is a large orange man with four arms and a funny hairdo. He smiles amused.

"I have not heard that one before," he waves his hand as if to tell Zane to continue. "Very good."

Wait a minute...

"Now for my third wish-"

Wish? That's Nadakhan! That jerk who abducted my boyfriend!

"Zane!" I say. I have to stop him from making his last wish. I can't lose Zane like I lost Kai. He looks at me surprised. But then gives me a look that says he knows what he's doing. I don't say anything more but I don't like where this is going.

"But for clarification," Zane turns back to Nadakhan when he speaks up there's nasty grin on his ugly face. "you said whatever harm may befall you."

"What do you mean?" He looks at the Djinn confused.

"What if said harm were done to say, someone else?" Nadakhan muses.

Zane points a finger accusingly. "Now you are twisting my words."

Nadakhan laughed. "No, I am absolutely certain I heard you perfectly. No harm shall befall you."

"Zane," I say. I feel a little tingly in the pit of my stomach. "What have you done?"

Nadakhan continued. "By that definition, I could simply delete bits of information from your hard drive."

Zanes eyes widen and he looks like he just watched Nadakhan kill someone.

"P.I.X.A.L.!" He cries out. Nadakhan smiles evily.