Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Lefou's POV

Time Skip... Two Months Later...

 Gaston and I actually got married the other day. The ceremony was small and private, only our closest friends and acquaintances here at the castle and Stanley from the village were in attendance. Stanley is the only villager that has treated Gaston and I with any decency since word about us being an item first broke out. We held in the back courtyard overlooking the west wing (yes THE west wing). The rule about no one being allowed to visit that part of the castle doesn't exist anymore since Adam transformed back into a human. 

    The theme of the wedding was spring time since that happens to be both Gaston and I's favorite season of the year. We love watching the flowers bloom, the days getting longer, the nights getting shorter, and the temperatures beginning to rise (but not yet to the oppressive point). The kitchen staff provided all of the food and drinks for it. We decided on Italian food for the buffet, both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, and Italian desserts. Everything was consumed without a problem, the leftovers included. I actually finished the last of the leftover frosted sugar cookies last night. 

       Cogsworth was our wedding photographer and captured all of the important moments. We framed all of them and put them on display both in our private quarters and in the foyer of the castle. The entire day was truly a day to remember. I'm actually scanning the photographs with Gaston looking over my shoulder contently. "Lefou, we sure did have the perfect wedding. Didn't we?" I hum in agreement. "We really did. I seriously wouldn't change a thing about it. I'm so blessed to be able to call you my husband now. Calling you my boyfriend and fiance was nice, but calling you my husband is even better." He presses a tender kiss to my forehead. "You took the words right out of my mouth my love."

       When we're done looking at the photos, a loud yawn escapes my mouth. Gaston smirks at me. "Is my baby tired? I'll gladly lift you into bed." I blush like a tomato. "S-Sure." He scoops me up and lifts me into bed like he often does. I'm not strong to carry another human being unless it's a small child or a light woman (in other words, a woman who doesn't weigh that much). The soft pillow and bed sheets feel incredible on my skin right now. They feel even more incredible as Gaston and I strip each other of our clothes and make love for the second time ever as a married couple in our own bedroom (We finally share a bedroom together now). Every minute of this intimacy is pure bliss.

I hope that you guys liked this chapter! Feel free to check out my latest video attached down below.  :) -Mary