Epilogue

Epilogue 

Gaston's POV

Major Time Skip... Three Years Later...

  Lefou and I adopted a pair of twin boys in the village last year. They're both three years old. Their names are Lloyd and Gustavo, they're the lights of our lives. Belle and Adam have become family to us at this point too. We actually asked them if they were willing to be godparents to our children and they said yes. Lefou and I were just ecstatic when they agreed to it. There is no one else in the world that we would want to be Lloyd and Gustavo's godparents other than Belle and Adam at this point. 

    Want to hear something kind of ironic? Lloyd has Lefou's personality more so than mine and Gustavo has more of my personality than Lefou's. We each have our own mini-mes and I absolutely love it. Lefou does too, honestly it's difficult to tell who loves it more. When I was a bit younger, I never imagined myself becoming a parent but with Lefou, it just feels right. I know that Lefou has wanted to become a parent for years now and I'm so happy that I was able to help him fulfill that dream. Our children are well attended to by the castle staff when Lefou and I are out and about. We also plan on homeschooling them here in the castle in a couple years. Adam is more than happy to help us. After all, he was a remarkable teacher to me. I learned a lot from that man and no doubt our children will too. 

    Stanley comes to visit us here in the castle once and awhile. He feels like the cool uncle to our children. Lloyd and Gustavo are comfortable with Stanley and do enjoy his visits. For years, vanity and arrogance consumed me... it feels amazing to be free of that burden. I'm truly the happiest I've ever been in my life. I really hope that the rest of my days continue to be this special. I can't wait to experience the journey of our sons growing up with my husband Lefou, the true love of my life. I never used to believe in a fairytale kind of love but somehow I was blessed with it. 

       Lefou quietly sneaks up on me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He leans his head into my chest and I kiss him lovingly on the forehead. The two of us adoringly watch our boys play with their new toy train set on the living room floor, amidst the glow of the fireplace. "Gaston, I love our life. Don't you?" I smile from ear to ear, confidently looking him directly in the eyes and say "I do."

THE END

I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this fanfic as much as I enjoyed writing it! Until next time, see you later. By the way, I'm always taking fanfiction requests/ideas so feel free to comment or message me them. Also, feel free to check out my latest cover linked down below. :)

Last but not least, I FINALLY joined Tiktok! Please follow me @marygotswagg657 on there! :) <3 -Mary