[CHAPTER: 1 PART: 1 (1) Abduction]

Man today was very tiring...

Hi, my name is (F/n) (L/n) . I'm a a pretty nerdy high school student, not to mention obsessed with musicals, games and anime.

I'd say I'm a pretty good kid. I try to follow basic rules and I'm always afraid of being rebellious when it comes to big things. I may swear too much for my own good but that's nothing.

I'm also the mom friend that cares about other people more than she cares about herself. It might be a bad thing but oh well.

Anyways that should be enough about me for now.

It's after school and I just finished with theatre club so I really need to get home. As I start heading towards the exit I realize that I have to go to the bathroom. "Shit...well I'll just have to hope I won't miss my bus!" I run over to the bathroom while passing some of my classmates and saying bye to them.

Once I took care of my business I went to wash my hands.

*TAP TAP TAP*

Footsteps? Is someone here?

I turn my head to look over my shoulder.

I didn't even get a chance to scream.  

[YOUR TURN TO DIE] 

[-DEATH GAME BY MAJORITY-]

I wake up feeling groggy and in pain.

Ugh what happened to me?

I feel like shit...

That's strange... I don't remember falling asleep...

Once my vision clears I realize that I am not in my room.

"W-what the-... "

I immediately start panicking.

"Oh my God! HELP! SOMEBODY, PLEASE!"

Oh God my parents must be so worried and panicked!!!

WAIT!

You need to calm down (F/n)! Okay, deep breaths!

I take a couple deep breaths and feel tears of fear start spilling out of my eyes. Once I've calmed down after a while, I try to move but notice that I'm chained down and can only move my right arm.

"Shitshitshitshitshit...!"

Okay, remember what your role models always tell you to do in this situation. First, make sure you remember who you are and if you're missing any memories. Well I'm (F/n) (L/n), a high school girl with low self esteem, that loves musical theatre and video games. I was about to go home but I went to the bathroom and as I was washing my hands I got knocked over the head.

So far so good...

I try to look to my sides and notice that there is someone laying next to me. "Oh my God! Hey, whoever you are, are you awake!?" I shout to them and hear some childish sounding groaning.

"Ugh... meow... Who's shouting, woof?"

Huh...?

"Wait, are you a kid?" I ask before I can stop myself. "Don't call me a-! Wait, where am I, woof!?!? Who are you, meow!?" I can hear the fear in their voice. "Calm down! We need to think calmly to get out of this situation! My name is (F/n), what's your name?" I ask the child. "My name is Gin, woof... What is this place, meow?" I won't even question why he says meow and woof. "I wish I knew little buddy."