[CHAPTER: 2 PART: 1 (4) Sou...?]

Once we finished the attraction, Keiji, Sara and I headed back into the Ruined Corridor.

I sigh. "Welp, that was stressfull... At least it's over." Keiji nodded in agreement before taking the clear chips out of his pocket. "Here's the Clear Chips. We'll split them equally." He handed one of the stars to Sara and pocketed the other one. The girl scratched her head. "Still...Sou wasn't there, was he?" The detective hummed in thought. "Sure enough... Maybe you just can't do the attractions alone after all."

Suddenly Reko ran up to us. "Ah! You guys are safe!? Sorry, but you gotta come with me!!" I put my hand on her shoulder. "Reko, are you okay? What happened?" She nodded feverishly and pointed towards the entrance of the Ruined Corridor with her thumb. "I found the beanie bastard in his bedroom!" My eyes widened in surprise, but Sara just got a very serious expression on her face. "Take us to him."

Reko wasted no time in leading us all the way other to a bedroom which I can only assume belongs to Sou. We met up with the others, who were already there, and entered the room.

Sou was passed out on the ground again, and there was a plank on the bed.

"What the-!?" I instantly ran up to the passed out guy on the ground and inspected him after checking for a pulse. "He's breathing... There's also a shit ton of wood and splinters in his hair..." 

I looked behind me and saw Sara pick up the plank. Reko looked over her shoulder. "H...Hey, what the hell's this...?" Keiji also examined the wooden plank in Sara's hand. "Hmm, well... Seems just the right size to carry and swing around." 

Kanna walked up to me with a worried look in her eyes. "You don't mean...Sou was..." Gin squeezed Mew-Chan closer to him. "I...It's the same situation, meow...! As before...!" Keiji sighed and nodded his head. "Sure is..."

God, this is just like what happened in the Hidden Room...

I turned Sou onto his back and shook him. " Hey, wake the hell up!" I kept shaking him until I finally felt his body shift on it's own and saw his eyelids slowly open. "Urgh..." Kanna pressed her hands to her chest. "S...Sou!"

I stood back up as Sou shakily tried to get baack on his own two feet. He grabbed my arm for support, which I reluctantly obliged. He gripped his head tightly. "Oooof... Oww, man... I fee awful..." Once he found his balance, he let go of my arm. Kanna stepped in front of him. "What in the world happened?" Sou looked around the whole room, confusion clouding his eyes. "Eh...? T...That's what I wanna know... Where is this place... When did I get here...?"

Wait... What??

Reko moved Kanna to the side before snarling at him. "Cram it, you bastard...! Like hell anybody's gonna worry about you now! What're you plotting!? Tell me!" She then grabbed him by the hoodie and lifted him up into the air as she stared him down. Sou reflexively gripped her wrists. "W...Waugh!? Hold on...!" Keiji put a hand on Reko's shoulder. "Now, now. Violence isn't the answer, Reko." She didn't listen and just let out a "Tch!"

Sou looked even more confused than before. "W...What is it...? You're so mean suddenly..." I couldn't help but feel my blood boil simply from here feigning innocence. "Oh no, you do NOT get to play the victim in this situation, you monster! You fucking deserve this!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Sara??" She nodded. "Calm down. I know how you feel, I feel the exact same way, but this is not the time. Reko, put him down." The girl in question sighed and reluctantly did as she was told.  Sara stood in front of Sou and crossed her arms. "Sou... Where have you been?" 

After he put his scarf back in place, he started trailing off. "Uh...u-um... I think... I was investigating the laptop in the hidden room... Err...uhh... And then..." Reko groaned in frustration. "Shut the hell up!! That laptop crap was all before the Main Game!!" Suddenly a look of realization crossed Sou's face. "The Main Game...! That's right! Before the Main Game, I need to... I need to check the data on the laptop...! But the password...umm..."