[CHAPTER: 1 PART: 1 (3) Introductions]

[INTRODUCTIONS]

Sara and I do a quick scan of everyone gathered around.

Let's do this

"Ahem... So then, I think we should all get to know each other a li'l more." Says the blonde. "Meow, so? Mom tells me not to give personal info to strange guys I don't know, woof!" Gin exclaims.

Wow, smart kid.

"Stupendous! A level-headed child who does as his parents teach him! Yet, this is indeed an emergency... Hrmmm. Then we must prove that we adults are not suspicious characters... Mwahaha..." Says the mad scientist guy.

Yeah, good luck with that dude...

"Waugh...super suspicious, woof." Gin hugs his cat plush. "Nothing for it. Well, where should we start?" Asks the apron guy. The blonde speaks up. "Hey, you can keep it simple. Name and occupation... Just take turns sayin' em." He says. "Sounds good." I say in an attempt to move the discussion along. "That's the ticket." He smirks.

...

Everyone stays silent.

"Mm, got it. The wary ones can be for later. Raise your hand if you don't mind blabbin'." The blonde offers. A couple people raise their hands, including me.

[DEVELOPMENT]

"Hello, I am Kazumi Mishima. I teach at a certain high school... Mwahaha..." Mishima introduces himself. "Ehh...? You're a school teacher, woof? The world's gone to the dogs, meow." Gin says and I can't help but agree honestly. "Boohoohoo..." Mishima responds.

He's pretty suspicious looking...

"... Name's Reko Yabusame. I'm a singer-songwriter." The punk girl says. "Oh! I think I've seen you in magazines! You're THE Reko Yabusame!?" Joe asks like the fan boy he is apparently. Reko looks annoyed at him. "...Dude. Is this the time?" She asks. She's got a point though. Joe looks embarrassed. "Sorry..." He awkwardly turns away.

"I am Kai Satou. I'm a rather unremarkable homemaker." Apron guy ends his introduction with a bow. "What's with the stuff behind you...?" Asks the beanie guy. "Yeah I was wondering about that myself..." I admitted. "It's a frying pan...and a ladle...and a spatula." He says slowly. "I... I didn't mean it like that..."

Me neither beanie dude...

"Q-taro Burgerberg! I'm a baseball player! Second-string, though!" The burly man introduced. I couldn't help but giggle at how fitting his name was to his image. He doesn't seem to mind since he didn't speak up about it. "Hwoooah... That's why you're so big!" Says the girl in overalls. "193 centimeters! And strong to boot, y-hear!" He brags.

Well my turn I guess.

"My name's (F/n) (L/n) . You guys can just call me (N/n) though, if you wanna. I'm (Your age) and in high school. I won't bore you guys with my hobbies since that's not important. As for my memories, I went to the bathroom after school and as I was washing my hands I heard footsteps. I got knocked out before I could even process what happened." I finished.

"...Seems no one else wants to talk. Well then, Sara, (F/n) , how about you two try asking things to people you wanna hear from?" The blonde guy asked. "U-us?" Sara gestured to us both. "Yep. Unlike me, people aren't wary of you two, right?" He points out. "I understand." Sara nods.

The first person her eyes travel to is the girl with the bucket on her head who's now standing and hugging herself. "Maybe we should comfort her?" I ask. Sara nods once more. The girl is trembling and barely containing tears as we walk up to her.

"Are you okay?" Sara asks her. "Aaaaa...ooooh..." She's still is making very scared noises while not looking at us. "Don't be afraid. We won't do anything..." I whisper softly. Sara then places a hand on her trembling back.