19.

CHAPTER NINETEEN
"GOING ON AN ADVENTURE"

Kian after deciding he was going to take Arlo on a drive round the city, went and checked that Atlas was doing okay.

He was fast asleep it had taken him a while to settle and not worry about his sister but had finally knocked out and Kian guessed that he'd be gone for quite a while.

"Alright, Arlo, you're coming with me." Kian stated scooping the girl up bridal style and attempting to get her through the doorway.

"Watch my toesies!" Arlo squealed trying to curl her feet in so that Kian didn't slam them on the wall while they tried to get out the house.

Somehow he managed to get her in the car safely and she sighed with relief when they both got in their seats.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked excitedly towards Kian who smirked, starting up the car and beginning to drive.

"Shouldn't you have like stayed away from cars?" Kian then asked aloud thinking that maybe it was a bad idea to go on an adventure but Arlo shrugged.

Kian drove for a few minutes flashing Arlo small soft side glances and finally he got to a long strip of dirt track.

"Can I get out?" Arlo asked wanting so badly to climb out the passenger seat and start to sprint.

"The most I can do is roll down the window and let you stick your head out like a dog." Kian laughed and she took it literally and stretched out as far as she could.

Protectively, Kian reached out and driving with only one hand, he held tightly to the back of her shirt so she didn't fall.

After the strip of land came to a stop Kian pulled up at the end and turned to Arlo. She was so happy, her face had lit up and she was giggling.

She turned to Kian with a free spirit and with puppy dog eyes asked,

"Can we do it again?"