24.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
"I DON'T WANT YOU HERE"

"I thought he was going to make you leave." Arlo spat towards Kian.

He had fallen asleep downstairs on the sofa after a night eating junk and playing video games.

Atlas was too tired to even think about the fact that Arlo usually woke up before him and therefore didn't think of the consequences of allowing Kian to stay.

Arlo kicked Kian's leg and it woke him up with a loud snort and he wiped the saliva dribbling from his mouth with his sleeve.

"Are you kidding me!" She shouted looking at the wrappers and junk he was surrounded by "Would you do this to you own home?"

Kian looked around and admittedly he understood what she meant, there were sweet wrappers stuck to his bare skin and banana peels along with empty cans of sports drinks.

"How dare you treat my house like a trash can!" Arlo shouted she grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him upwards so he sat up in the sea of trash.

"I'm sorry, fuck, it's not like I'm going to leave it, is it?" Kian snapped at her and she gasped.

She tried her best not to bitch slap him across the face and instead ended up clenching her fists.

"You're goddamn right, clean the shit up." she ordered pointing to the rubbish "It better be spotless when I'm back from my run."

She took a step backwards and headed towards the door before turning back to Kian and squinting,

"And you-" she spat "-you better be gone when I'm back too."