💀Chapter 8💀- Zach's thoughts

Hi! Thanks for 60 reads 😊. It you haven't already, check out my other story, "a secret admirer" it's also jachary based 😁. Please vote comment etc. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains mentions to depression, self harm, and it's very dark. If you feel happy right now, skip the chapter cos I don't want to ruin ur happiness 😂.

Zach's pov

Your useless, I told myself.  You love your brother, and he only likes you as a brother. 

All of them: Ryan, Reese, jack, his parents. They are all telling me that life goes on. 

But that's the saddest part.

Is it too much to ask, just for once,

Just for once I want someone to be afraid of losing me.

If I die, the world would still rotate, the seasons will still come and go, and the sun will still rise and set. Why not?

I grabbed my bloody knife from my rucksack and went into the bathroom, cutting myself. I watched the blood, my left arm turn pale. It leaves me. It hurts, but it's ok. Because I'm used to it.

Then the bathroom door knob twisted open. Shit. I forgot to shut that.

Jack stood there, shirtless. He looked too cute.

"Zach, why are you hurting your self?" He whispered quietly.

 Because you told me to be happy, I wrote, and this is my way.

Maybe I'm too fucking hard for anyone to love me.

He looked at me, with red eyes and a wet face.

I smiled, just how I do when I try to cover up any of my scars.

I'm fine, I wrote.

"That's the saddest lie I've ever heard." Jack looks at me sternly, "inside you are an amazing boy that everyone should love. I see you cry daily, I see you cut, but all I want to see is your smiles."

I ignored his speech. Don't let him convince you. 

Don't get your parents, I wrote. I broke into tears. The words the heart can't say.

"I won't, as long as you promise never to do this again." Jack said, crying, hugging me.

I'll go slowly, but as long as I don't stop, I wrote.

"I really like you Zach, more than a brother." He smiled at me sadly.

I didn't write anything.

"Zach, just accept yourself, love yourself and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, give up what weighs you down." I smiled.

Hearts will never be made practical until they are unbreakable.

I think my chapters will be shorter now, around 300 to 500 words. Hope u don't mind 🙃