💜Chapter 9💜- Matchmakers

Hi! Thanks for reading the story 😂. Vote, comment and follow me!

Jack's pov

Seeing zach with a knife was possibly my worse nightmare.

I woke up the next morning, groaning. It was Monday, possibly the worst day of the week. I went into the shower, and chose some clothes. I went into Zach's room and saw he was scribbling in his diary.

"Hey zach!" I said, and he looked up.

School today? He wrote.

"Sorry, zachy, that's how life is." I smiled at him, raising my eyebrows.

I'm ready to go

"Ok, c'mon, let's go!" He held onto my hand tightly.

When we arrived, he stayed in the car.

"Hey, zachy we have to go in some day." He looked up at me and sniffed.

It's massive he wrote, gulping. I slowly beckoned him out of the car. 

"If you get out of the car, then I'll sing for you. How 'bout that?" I asked.

Ok

We walked through the gates into the front playground. Clutters of children scattered the school, and I pulled zach through. He didn't look happy. Though, he did pick out a good outfit this morning. That might be the only thing that gets him through the day. The school loomed over me, as me and zach walked to my friends.

"Hey guys, this is my adopted brother, zach. Zach, these are my main friends: Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah. guys, say hi."

They all said hi and he nodded back at them.

"Why doesn't he speak?" Corbyn thought out loud. Zach bit his lip and looked down.

"Zach, do you mind if I tell them?" I asked gently. He nodded and blushed. Corbyn looked at me eagerly. "Hey, Corbs it's a sad story you know."

"I know." He answered dumbly.

"Well, Zach's parents died in a car crash, and zach heard their machine stop." Daniels eyes were wide. "They were taken to an orphanage, and zach went mute. He now doesn't speak to anyone. Anyway, his brother and sister were taken away from him, and then we came, adopted him, up to this moment." I blushed a tiny bit.

"Wait Jonah, am I right: did jack just blush?" Corbyn asked, shocked. Zach looked up and smiled at me. My friends knew I was openly gay though. I felt my cheeks turn crimson.

"Yep, he blushed. Hey zach, do you like jack?" Jonah said, turning to face jack.

Yeah he's my brother, he wrote. Jonah sighed, and asked the question slightly differently.

"Zach, are you gay?" I saw zach pulling down on his sleeves, hiding the cuts.

Yes why do u ask he wrote.

Jonah showed Corbyn and Daniel the note, and Daniels eyebrows went even higher, if it was possible.

"Holy shit." Daniel murmured.

"Hey, zach could you come over here for a minute? And jack could you with Daniel?" 

Sure, zach wrote. I frowned.

I went over to Daniel.

 "Hey, jacky please tell me you like zach, like you guys are so cute together,"  he asked, whispering.

"Daniel, I don't know. I definitely like him more than a brother. And he is really cute, and he has such a nice voice.."

"You've heard his voice?" Daniel gasped.

"Hey, dani it was a video he showed me, he was singing. He's really good."

"Ok." Daniel smirked and walked over towards Jonah. He whispered something into jonahs ear, making him chuckle.

Zach's pov

I walked nervously towards Corbyn.

"Hey, buddy do you have a crush on jack?" He asked. What? I thought. Then it hit me. The way I would stare at him without noticing: watching him smile and laugh.

And the way he runs his hand through his curly hair.

Yeah I think I do I wrote.