March 3, 1999

Well, it's been 2 weeks now and nothing happened!

To be frank, I feel like this is a dead-end, I mean it's been two god damn weeks of pure frustration....

The diary is a dead end and there have been no further clues or anything about what happened to William Bosworth Smith.

I feel like such an idiot, I wonder if I could have stopped any of it!

This diary is the only thing I have left of him.......

Okay,

A fresh start!

My name is Susan Wellstone,

I am the daughter of Arnold Wellstone the mayor and Amanda Wellstone the mayor's wife,

For those who have been reading this diary, I am the mayor's daughter and I am not dead!

But, one thing is true, one of my family members are dead and it is my mother. For some reason, William got everything confused, I think it was for a reason, but I don't know what it is.

I understand William more than anyone could, I mean I have known him for six years until he ran away. This part of the information was never disclosed to anyone, William never lived at his parents' house, he lived in our home and he ran away because we reminded him too much of his family, at least that's what I think.

I don't know why I am writing like I am talking to someone!

This diary, why does this feel so odd!

I understand that William might have written this diary for people to remember him, he was somewhat of a weird kid when he was little, but he never really spoke out to me and ever said anything about anything actually, besides it does not matter at this point, except that we need to find who did this, so William's death will not go avenged.