March 15, 2016

My name is Stuart Bosworth Smith,

I wish I just killed myself this entire time!

This is the truth

I don't even know how or when she found me!

This is a real fu*king bummer and I was thinking I would get away from her bullshit, but now

I get dragged to shit like this again!!..

Ok, the truth, I have met that woman at a bar!

I bought a drink for her and we basically have not talked before.

When I bought her a drink, she started to look at me in a weird way of type, it almost felt pretty creepy in full honesty and for future references, this was the first time in days that I have had a conversation with anybody.

The minute I bought her a drink, she almost lept into saying what is this for, I could tell because her mouth was positioned and it seemed like she was about to say it, but she had a small glimpse at my face and then she said thank you, this is to this day the oddest thing that has ever happened to me, but I am not bragging about it either. I don't seem to remember what she was wearing at the time nor do I have the slightest glimpse of what I was wearing either, but oddly enough I somehow remember what the bartender was wearing, though odd it was the only clear thing that I could remember that night.

I do remember that the conversation started with thank you from her, but it's odd, I just can't put my finger on the details of the event that has taken place on that fateful day. But, I swear to you that I speak of the truth and the truth alone, I don't know that woman and I definitely don't know about William or anything about this book in that matter and I certainly do not buy into the stories in this book. It started then and ended then for me!

But, I feel like something is off like someone is watching me lately, that is why I am writing in this notebook and if I somehow get murdered and even in the slightest chance there is, I want there to be evidence of everything that happened before, but I doubt that the cops in this town even care as much about a murder, they didn't give two crap when sally and tom were murdered, but even so, I just feel it is necessary to keep this diary and write on it if anything shitty happens to me because I don't want any crazy lady trying to murder me at night when I am sleeping.

So, if you are reading this, just know I might or might not be murdered.