March 19, 1999

The difference between sanity and insanity is something that we don't think about, do we...

I really don't understand what the actual Fu*k is happening to me!

To be honest with you, I Think I am Insane, I don't think nobody knows I am Insane, they see me be normal because barely anybody careS about sane and Insanity of otherS.

I really find this funny, I am a normal sane person they say, you are a normal boy they say, I am nothing different they say.......

But, truly I must be insane or otherwise why would I have conversations with myself and why... Why would I talk to people that are.., are not even real for god's sake.

Ok, calm down calm down!

I really don't understand why people stopped giving a shit about each other.....

Sometimes I wish I was dead and sometimes I don't!

This really sucks,

This world I mean, I mean I marvel at the creation and things these humans have made over the years, but truly they JUST devolved...

I mean think About it, if you are still capable of understanding human emotions in the future that is, just think about it, after years of scientific and different thinGs we have made, we have been truly Anything but evolving, it's like we are stuck in a black hole of sorts as if we are being sucked in every Moment of our lives into a pit of darknEss and this darkness doesn't stop aT us, but it cOntinues and goes on and on until we devolved to the poinT we are nothing but tHings that are not able to connect Emotionally.

But, for fu*ks sake, I am truly astonished of the randoM shit this world of ours has to offer.

Wait......

What was I talking about again, oh right uuhhhhhhhhh...

Let me go through the notes.........

Oh right, I was talking about this shitty world,

never mind I think I ended it!

Look at the end, what I am trying to say is that Susan deserved to die because she started looking for something that should not be known by somebody like herself and in her predicament what choice do I have, but to kill or else something major would have happened.