Requests!!

I've learned quickly in my short time on Wattpad that Lupin is gaining traction again (most likely thanks to Lupin the First which I'm so excited to see come to the states eventually!) and it's my new sworn duty to provide you guys that content.
So, welcome to Lupin III x Reader Oneshots! Uh, just to clarify, it's not just him, either! I love all five of these guys, and maybe if I felt daring I'd even write for one-off characters, given I'd seen the movie/series they were from. So, before we start, let's go over a few rules so it isn't total chaos!

1. Reader's gender will be nonspecified *unless* you ask otherwise, because that way it keeps it fun for everyone to read!

Adding to the first rule, if you want specific traits in your reader (a la how some readers are softspoken, while others may be loud) just say so and I'll handle it!

2. I will totally do M/M or F/F requests, don't be afraid to ask.

3. No lemons please! It's a personal rule, but things like jokes and teasing are allowed (just because... well, it's funny!) As a rule of thumb, we're operating on the same level of raunchiness an average movie would have. Suggestive humor, but no outright nsfw!

4. Please give me time to write! If I say I'm getting yours done, it could take a bit, but a promise is a promise. I have a busy schedule outside of writing, so I'll try my hardest to work quickly as long as you try to be mindful!

5. Be specific if you can! The more details the better, as it's much easier to write when you know a plan. Give me something to work off of!

To leave a request, simply DM me or leave a comment! DM-ing is preferable though, so I can ask you questions and make sure it's perfect.
So with all that said, request away!