AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm Sorry!

I hate to be the type to break in with an author's note so quickly, but I have to apologize for the lack of stories and generally interacting with you guys lately! Thanks to the strange situation around us, days tend to blend together for me and I've fallen to the wayside in terms of keeping up with Wattpad.

This really is just something I do for fun, and since Lupin is very dear to my heart, you never have to worry about me growing past it or whatever. A lack of writing is never a sign of a lack of love for these guys! Sometimes, it's just a lack of inspiration, which is why I try to encourage more specific ideas for DM requests and that stuff. If you have a specific vision, go ahead and hop into my DMs! Things like that easily speed up the process, and I can ask you questions about other details, too! I'll try to get back on top of speedy updates, and maybe even slightly longer oneshots.

Basically, this entry serves as my brief, but sincere, apology for not writing as much. As I said, with everything going on in the world, writing has been the last thing on my mind. But I do understand that what you guys likely need most right now is something to cheer you up. Thank you all for being patient, and remember to wear a mask!