15: Star of Persia - Frank Stella

Hi. Weakness change. From muscle aches to drowsiness when overused. Pretend it was there all along because I'm not consistent and ignore the horribly choreographed fight scenes.
--

HE DIDN'T HOLD back, but she found a way to try to stop him on her own. Nonetheless, he still found a way to lash out on Deku afterwards.

His eyes continuously wandered up to the stands during the battle, unconciousy searching for someone. But he had to keep his eyes focused. Because of his mind getting distracted, he almost fell to that girl's stupid plan.

When he got back, everyone yelled at him.

(L/n) wasn't there, so he sat at the edge of a seat on the second to last row where he could see the next fights well. During Todoroki and Deku's fight though, that half-and-half suddenly started using his fire and caused an explosion.

Not only that, but. . .

"Hey (L/n), are you okay?" Uraraka leaned over forward to (L/n), who was seated next to Kaminari, who was seated next to Bakugou. A rather odd combination, like a random picking of ice cream flavors on an ice cream cone.

His red pupils wandered over to (L/n), who covered her face with her hands. Her shoulders were shaking and her glasses were on top of her head like goggles.

"Wh-(L/n), what's wrong?!" Kaminari panicked.

(L/n) shook her head and sniffled. "I-I'm gonna go see Iz-Midoriya. Excuse me."

She quickly got up and walked passed Kaminari and Bakugou, not even looking at the two boys or anyone else there. He blinked as she passed him and exited quickly. Iida, Uraraka and a few others looked at each other and nodded before rushing after her, and probably to see Deku too.

Bakugou looked at them, then back at the destroyed arena undergoing maintenance. Is it possible Deku's words and Icy Hot's situation. . . hit close to home?

He simply growled. He wouldn't ask, and he wouldn't think about it anymore.

Still, her never seen her cry before. Even when he used to tease and bully her as kids, she never cried, or even tried fighting back. It was so stupid.

He couldn't understand her.

So he wouldn't.

The next matches panned out in a somewhat entertaining way, definitely nowhere near Todoroki and Deku's but Bakugou felt a lightness in his chest when (L/n) appeared on the arena alright. She wasn't crying anymore, which was good. Because she wouldn't be able to focus and give a fair fight otherwise. Not like he actually cared. Gross. Yuck. Disgusting.

In the same way she beat Yaoyorozu, (L/n) forced Raccoon Eyes out of bounds with that water jet, but she immediately turned red and started apologizing frantically again. What the hell was her deal? Shouldn't she be happy she was winning so easily?

"She did it again," pointed out Oijiro nervously.

"Revelry in the dark," Tokoyami nodded. The author feels bad for kicking him out of his place, but he still supports (L/n).

"So scary," added Sato.

"Doesn't make her any less cute though," gushed Kaminari.