sixteen.

this chapter includes a headcanon about a character in bsd. it is not canon ^^

"Go to your nearest pharmacy to buy FeverGone! Only for—"

She turned the TV off; groaning and cursing at the annoyingly loud male sponsoring a medicinal treatment she doesn't need. "People nowadays have annoying tones. Don't know why."

When Taiyo came home, she was always greeted by her cute husky— who always barked happily when she came home. Now, the apartment is nothing but an empty and lonely piece of junk, that makes Taiyo sick to the core.

The occasional TV sounds were on, but it couldn't compare to the joyful barks of Taiki. He was simply just someone else.

"I miss you so much."

She groaned as she stood up from her couch, making her way to the kitchen. She was supposed to cook ramen again, but she was not in the mood now that she remembered Taiki. She always ate ramen with him while he eats his dog food over a romantic movie.

She looked over the things on her shelf, finding something salty to eat. "Hm, lettuce and beef with some tomatoes and onions sound good?" She sighed gleefully at the thought of the amazing dish. This will surely lighten up her mood.

She began preparing her meal— cutting up the tomatoes and onions while she cooks the beef. The sizzle and the smell of the meat already tasted wonderful, and it made her drooling at the mouth.

Taiyo kept on cutting the onions and tomatoes, you could say that this would be dinner for two. Yet, when she was looking at the beef to check if it was alright to flip it, she had a slip up. "Ack!"

Blood dripped from the counter; almost hitting the tomatoes and onions. Luckily, none hit them, but she's quite bleeding a lot. "Shit." She put aside the bowl of lettuce on the sink, and washed her hands to clean up her injury.

After cleansing it, she grabbed a band aid from a nearby drawer, and put it on the small gash. Quite silly that a gash as small as an ant could bleed so much.

She put aside the onions and tomatoes, now firmly washing the lettuce. She decided to wash the blood later, since she smelt that her beef was close to burning on one side. She flipped it over, and decided to wait once again.

Her meal looked absolutely scrumptious. She could just eat it all up if it were not freshly hot from the stove. Smoke rose from the beef, and the vegetables were presented so neatly upon her. It looked like heaven on Earth.

"Finally, some good fucking food." She sighed out as she grabbed her knife and fork and cut up a small portion of the beef.

Ding dong.

Taiyo's head snapped up when the eerie sound of the doorbell bounced throughout her apartment. She froze on the spot, mid-cut to paradise.

"Who is it?" She politely asked with a raised voice. Got to admit, she was annoyed when someone was interupting her dinner. Who wouldn't be?

"Someone you didn't expect at your door."

Her eyes widened at the voice, "Dazai?" She asked herself in a hushed tone, then quickly standing up and almost tripping on her way to the front door.